Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Reading about that Bielsa press conference
:whoo:

That 1 hour long video needs to be uploaded to YouTube.

Would pay good money to see the entire thing. Have me like
200.gif

calh45

Cal
Daps

It's wild people feel emboldened to say this shyt to a World Cup winner, and he was a major part of that squad, but will stan any and all British players who's country ain't done shyt in years. The most clutch player in England is Argentine.

Edit: WAIT. HE A MANU EMPLOYEE?? He shouldn't even be tweeting at folks with this energy based on they bullshyt season

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I wish I had the clip of Goldbridge almost slipping up and calling Mane the n word.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Jose Mourinho: Ex-Manchester United manager is 'too young to retire' & 'belongs at top level'

Jose Mourinho says he is "too young" to consider retirement as he spoke for the first time since he was sacked by Manchester United.

Mourinho, who was appearing as a pundit for Qatar-based broadcaster beIN Sports on its coverage of the Asian Cup, says he still belongs at the top level.

The 55-year-old had not spoken to the media since his dismissal in December.

"I want to coach. I belong to top-level football and [that] is where I am going to be," Mourinho said.

"I am too young, I am in football for a long, long time but I will be 56 in a couple of weeks and am really too young."

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's wild people feel emboldened to say this shyt to a World Cup winner, and he was a major part of that squad, but will stan any and all British players who's country ain't done shyt in years. The most clutch player in England is Argentine.

Edit: WAIT. HE A MANU EMPLOYEE?? He shouldn't even be tweeting at folks with this energy based on they bullshyt season

It's the time we living in. People feel that social media gives them "access" to athletes, and sitting behind their phones they feel they can say whatever they want, even hurtful and damaging comments. It's a race to see who can come up with the most witty comment, sit back and rack up the likes and retweets. Cornball shyt. I couldn't imagine being an athlete and reading social media on a daily basis.

No IG, Twitter, Snapchat for me in 2019 :ehh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

He's a YouTube talking head for a United fan channel.