Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Bruv theyre about to swoop in and lute Arrascaeta and Dede away from us, they about to look the galacticos

:scust:

Bruh they finally got their finances in order

:mjcry:

Bruh they gon sign erebody like Palmeiras did some seasons ago

:sadcam:

They’re balling with that Vinícius and Paqueta money :thiagofacepalm:

And from what I’ve heard they’re still looking to make two or three more big signings. I just read they almost have a deal done to bring in Jorge from Porto. There’s no way the team they’re building doesn’t run away with the league.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Why tf is arsenal acting likr spurs and Newcastle with their money?

How do you go from signing Laca and Aubameyang, to only being able to take players on loan? :dwillhuh:

Auba was a panic buy, as an attempt to get 4th and it backfired, Auba did what he was bought in to do. But spending that money on him, it gave the fans a false sense of the club finally having transfer money (which was really just from players sales, I think the actually net spent was 10m?) like everyone else. But as we've seen in the summer (they only had the same amount, what the value was on Auba in the previous window) and now in the winter windows, the Puma box in the closet is empty.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
man is this bullshyt deal true? barca are offering 50 mil AND MALCOM for William??? ARE THESE nikkaS HIGH? :why::hhh:

Chelsea would be dumb not to take this deal for real? :francis:

:heh:

It's Barca and Real Madrid. The amount of money theyve both wasted on players they don't need and not recouping the outlay spent on those players has been going on for as long as I can remember.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Spend the whole season spamming The Coli with Gabigol tweets and salivating over his shytty tap-ins only for him to leave just like your girl did brehs
KUk99SJ.png

jokes aside though my condolences breh
sadjimjones.png

dTcAHZc.jpg

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Auba was a panic buy, as an attempt to get 4th and it backfired, Auba did what he was bought in to do. But spending that money on him, it gave the fans a false sense of the club finally having transfer money (which was really just from players sales, I think the actually net spent was 10m?) like everyone else. But as we've seen in the summer (they only had the same amount, what the value was on Auba in the previous window) and now in the winter windows, the Puma box in the closet is empty.

But they still broke the bank to renew Ozil's contract :what:

:heh:

It's Barca and Real Madrid. The amount of money theyve both wasted on players they don't need and not recouping the outlay spent on those players has been going on for as long as I can remember.

When they signed Woodgate :deadmanny:
IIRC, they had Adebayor for a while, and Chicarito, and a washed Essien :bryan:
They had Anelka too I think
And when they took Saviola from Barca
They had someone too from west ham :bryan:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
But they still broke the bank to renew Ozil's contract :what:

When they signed Woodgate :deadmanny:
IIRC, they had Adebayor for a while, and Chicarito, and a washed Essien :bryan:
They had Anelka too I think
And when they took Saviola from Barca
They had someone too from west ham :bryan:

Ozil's contract was panic mode. Especially after the Sanchez debacle, they felt they had to do something, to keep the fans onside, hence the 350k p/w.

They could afford the wages, because they let go of big earners like Sanchez, Giroud, Walcott, plus the silly high wages of Debuchy and Coquelin. While only taking on Auba and Mkhitaryan wages.

Getting rid of Debuchy and Coquelin contracts more or less covers the increase in Ozils money.

Last edited: