Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Real Madrid found a gem with Vinicius. I wonder how Rodrygo will play out for them too.

Too bad Barca couldn't get him:wow:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
@Yayo Toure always talking shyt with his Pimp my Ride team courtesy of Arab dictators. Ol let's just throw in the fish tanks in the back and TVs in the steering wheel.

City is the football version of a nip-tuck. Yh you got trophies but you wasn't doing them crunches and lunges...you're the vanity project of Arab sheikhs just like the Lambos and IG thots. Everton, Aston Villa and Sunderland have more titles than you...3 out of your 5 measly titles came in the last 8 years :hhh:

Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal etc are proper teams with history who built shyt from the ground up.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
@Yayo Toure always talking shyt with his Pimp my Ride team courtesy of Arab dictators. Ol let's just throw in the fish tanks in the back and TVs in the steering wheel.

City is the football version of a nip-tuck. Yh you got trophies but you wasn't doing them crunches and lunges...you're the vanity project of Arab sheikhs just like the Lambos and IG thots. Everton, Aston Villa and Sunderland have more titles than you...3 out of your 5 measly titles came in the last 8 years :hhh:

Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal etc are proper teams with history who built shyt from the ground up.

Lol your definition of the ground up is very short sighted. You don't know about the cash injections and loans these teams took to get where they got, and you don't even know the proper history of the team you support, which has been pumping in money but hasn't won shyt in so long. Eventually City will surpass all those clubs you just made and you'll find something else to bytch about. So like Van Dijk said when asked about all the favorable calls you guys got in the CL last year, Who cares?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Have the highest average ticket prices in the league but say you can't afford players brehs

Have the Emirates fully paid off but say you can't afford players brehs

Give Ozil 350k a week and other :trash: players on the wage bill but then complain about the wage bill brehs :hhh:

Rampage-jackson-breaks-door-o.gif