Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Am interested in what midfield klopp is gonna pick? His trusted 3 of milner henderson and wini:scust:or will he dare play with both fabino and shaquiri:ehh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hudson-Odoi hands in transfer request

:blessed: thank you FC Hollywood

The game changed, these young brehs ain't waiting around anymore and I don't blame them either. Especially with Lookman, Sancho and Nelson all showing levels of success. Even Reece Oxford wanted to stay in Germany, but West Ham called him back and what happened? Nothing, completely phucked over, poor lad, considering the start he had to his career. But I think he'll be back in Germany by the end of the month.

Angel Gomes and Rhian Brewster are next :sas2:. Cannot be the only ones of the man dem, not playing, while your brehs are playing top level football.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
:blessed: thank you FC Hollywood

The game changed, these young brehs ain't waiting around anymore and I don't blame them either. Especially with Lookman, Sancho and Nelson all showing levels of success. Even Reece Oxford wanted to stay in Germany, but West Ham called him back and what happened? Nothing, completely phucked over, poor lad, considering the start he had to his career. But I think he'll be back in Germany by the end of the month.

Angel Gomes and Rhian Brewster are next :sas2:. Cannot be the only ones of the man dem, not playing, while your brehs are playing top level football.

I thought he was playing for Everton, on loan from Barca. :lolbron: Also Brewster is out for the transfer window essentially, he should get minutes March onward

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Inter, West Ham, and Gabi are trying to work out a deal. But it’s contingent on him getting a work permit in England.

If they have Gabi and Felipe Anderson I might have to make West Ham my side chick :lupe:

gabriel_felipeanderson_instagram.jpg

Meninos in London:jamesbrownwowww:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Jermaine Defoe is on that list of players that no matter how old they are, people will think he can get goals for their team (usually in Turkey).

Anelka
Kevin Phillips
Demba Ba
Loic Remy
Obafemi Martins
Craig Bellamy
Asamoah Gyan
Mark Viduka
Dimitar Berbatov

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Have City won a big game under Pep?

2-2

so klopp is going with his trusted 3 of milner henderson and wini ohhh ok:francis: lets hope they can find the creativity spark or hope that city are on attack mode to give the front 3 some room

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Jermaine Defoe is on that list of players that no matter how old they are, people will think he can get goals for their team (usually in Turkey).

Anelka
Kevin Phillips
Demba Ba
Loic Remy
Obafemi Martins
Craig Bellamy
Asamoah Gyan
Mark Viduka
Dimitar Berbatov

Gives @Fenian a new person to hate.

:mjpls:

:skip:

:lolbron:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
so klopp is going with his trusted 3 of milner henderson and wini ohhh ok:francis: lets hope they can find the creativity spark or hope that city are on attack mode to give the front 3 some room

Given that Klopp has 4 wins over Pep's 1, I think Klopp knows what he is doing. :ld:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Guys why are city such heavy favorites? I can make $300 off a $100 bet on Liverpool win, what gives?? Is somebody missing from Liverpool??