Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Sarri saying he didn't know anything about Pulisic until yesterday. They asked him a month ago what he thought and that was it.
Yeah Sarri was like 'They asked me about him a month ago and I said he was alright, I didn't know anything':yeshrug:
'January signings? No clue I just work here on the weekends':hubie:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
65 million Euros is far too much for Pulisic. He had one good season with Dortmund and this season has been largely 2nd fiddle to Sancho.

Hard to see him displace Chelsea’s current wingers. He needs at least another good year or 2 for development before jumping to a club like Chelsea.

I think it’d be better for Pulisic to go to an Everton/Leicester to learn the EPL before jumping to Chelsea.

However, doing that kind of “dilutes” his brand with Chelsea.

I just feel like this was a marketing/media play for Chelsea.

Besides, Chelsea’s biggest issue isn’t on the wings but up top. 65 mill could fetch them Icardi (your favorite striker’s favorite striker :ld:).

The more I think about this, the angrier I get. Hazard deserves better. If he leaves, I’ll salute him

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
vne7tl.jpg

Joke club.

I remember that Omeruo Nigerian breh was on loan for like 7 years :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't really see Pulisic having any impact at Chelsea :ld:

I give him a year there before he jumps back to Germany.

Prove me wrong kid, prove me wrong :manny:

Dortmund with another bag, wait until they come calling for Sancho and Alcacer:banderas:

Last edited: