Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Seems like getting injured early in the season kind of killed his good start. He's out of form and clearly needs to regain some confidence as the guys ahead of him are putting in work.

Looks like Chelsea will almost certainly be doing an American tour this next summer. Time to recoup some of those millions they just spent.

Just saw he's had muscular problems, thru out the season. For his sake it's growing pains and not the start of a something long term.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm just :troll:. I think he's good, that's a pretty good comparison with Hazard, you mean Thorgan tho yeah :skip:

But I want to know what happened from when he was by far the best player in preseason, to losing his spot to Larsen/Sancho. Obviously Reus and Gotze being actually fit for a change hasn't helped either.
Pulisic got injured early in the season, iirc. He only came back in October and been working from behind. During that time Dortmund became the best team in the BL, they have a new manager who isn't married to any player, and those big-time legends players all returned. Pulisic didn't sign a new contract so that didn't help either.

The boy is mustard although I don't know why Chelsea had to sign him when they have someone who may be a bigger talent in Hudson-Odoi, unless they are back on their UKIP shyt.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Damn, while I like having an American on the squad...but at what cost. William/Hazard/Pedro weren't a bad set if wings and wasnt our problem. Our problem up front is Morata being more ass than even Fernando Torres.

So do we sell Hazard for a legitimate top 4 striker this summer. That's the only way I'll be not pissed coming out of this.

So I expect to be pissed

I want to see what Odoi can do with some consistent starts...

Dont fukking turn this into another Lukaku situation smh

Willian, Pedro are old wood. Still serviceable, but theyre only going to decline, especially when everyone else in the top 6 has legs and young legs, compared to what Chelsea have. Also Hazard, Moses, Willian have been at the club for over 5/6 years, it's time to freshen things up.

Whose a top striker who is under 30 and long term

Kane ain't coming. Milik, got them Essien, Ledley King, Paul McGrath knees.

Cavani, Benz, Lew, Suarez, Piguain either to be 30 or over.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Damn, while I like having an American on the squad...but at what cost. William/Hazard/Pedro weren't a bad set if wings and wasnt our problem. Our problem up front is Morata being more ass than even Fernando Torres.

So do we sell Hazard for a legitimate top 4 striker this summer. That's the only way I'll be not pissed coming out of this.

So I expect to be pissed

I want to see what Odoi can do with some consistent starts...

Dont fukking turn this into another Lukaku situation smh

Pedro fukking sucks and willian is on a down fall this year. Pulistic is younger. Not better but younger and has that thrive to do good. Sometimes when i watch pedro play im just :snoop:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
So do we sell William and Pedro while moving Odoi up fulltime so we dont make another Lukaku mess. Who knows tho, me being the optimist...maybe Pulisic being opposite of Hazard is a legendary duo in the making

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Pulisic got injured early in the season, iirc. He only came back in October and been working from behind. During that time Dortmund became the best team in the BL, they have a new manager who isn't married to any player, and those big-time legends players all returned. Pulisic didn't sign a new contract so that didn't help either.

The boy is mustard although I don't know why Chelsea had to sign him when they have someone who may be a bigger talent in Hudson-Odoi, unless they are back on their UKIP shyt.

Chelsea will do a semi rebuild in the summer, like the year they got the Musondas, Hazards, Oscar and Moses.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So do we sell William and Pedro while moving Odoi up fulltime so we dont make another Lukaku mess. Who knows tho, me being the optimist...maybe Pulisic being opposite of Hazard is a legendary duo in the making

CHO can easily be 4th choice wing/back up to the left winger, for next season. All he wants to do is play and get proper time and not on some RLC under Mourinho getting 10m here and there.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'd be interested in seeing a front three of Odoi, Hazard, Pulisic.

Morata aint doing it :camby:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
It's not even like it's a bad buy per se, provided they don't lose Hudson Odoi in another Lukaku, De Bruyne, Salah, etc
It's just that they paid so much for an out of form talent, riding the bench, with half a year left on his contract.

Good luck to him though.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
It's not even like it's a bad buy per se, provided they don't lose Hudson Odoi in another Lukaku, De Bruyne, Salah, etc
It's just that they paid so much for an out of form talent, riding the bench, with half a year left on his contract.

Good luck to him though.

To pay £60 million in this day and age for an (apparent) hot Bundesliga talent isn't so out of kilter with where the market is, to be honest. :ld:

Also, his contract was due to expire in July 2020, not in 6 months.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Victor Moses been gone. He’s played like 10 minutes this year. 58 million is striker money and Pulisic has looked like trash this season. This a strange ass deal.
:patrice:
No serviceable striker for 58 million POUNDS in 2019! I’m not talking overpriced Morata or Neymar. With their midfield I’d take Callum Wilson or some other mid tier forward for half that

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No serviceable striker for 58 million POUNDS in 2019! I’m not talking overpriced Morata or Neymar. With their midfield I’d take Callum Wilson or some other mid tier forward for half that

I didn't post what you quoted :dwillhuh: