Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feel this deal was definitely to cash in on the American fanbase for Chelsea. Pulisic ain't ready for them London lights.

He ain't benching Hazard, Willian or Pedro. :yeshrug:

He still needs at least one more year of regular league and UCL football before he'd be ready. I mean this season he's been replaced by Jadon who's a hair younger than he is.

Anyway, Pulisic should fight for more game time as the switch won't happen till the summer.

Side note: Looks like Fabregas could be going to Monaco. That's actually a good deal for them. Henry needs some stability in that midfield. Hopefully the boy Tilemans can learn a thing or two from Fabregas.

Bakayoko :ohhh::ehh: Dude's turning round his career at the San Siro.

He ain't benching Hazard you don't say shyt tell me more :gladbron:

He has more than enough to oust Willian and Pedro, it's not a talent issue

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
64 million euros for a bench player with one year left on his contract :russ:

Batsuayi for 30 mil :russ:
Bakayoko for 40 mil:mjlol:
Zappacosta for 22 mil:gucci:
Morata for 65 mil :laff::laff:
Drinkwater for 30 mil :deadmanny:

Who handles transfers at this club?

That’s what I was thinking. Chelsea buy high and sell low :mjlol:

And lol at Pulisic as a replacement for Hazard. I hope they’re also bringing someone else in.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Feel this deal was definitely to cash in on the American fanbase for Chelsea. Pulisic ain't ready for them London lights.

He ain't benching Hazard, Willian or Pedro. :yeshrug:

He still needs at least one more year of regular league and UCL football before he'd be ready. I mean this season he's been replaced by Jadon who's a hair younger than he is.

Anyway, Pulisic should fight for more game time as the switch won't happen till the summer.

Side note: Looks like Fabregas could be going to Monaco. That's actually a good deal for them. Henry needs some stability in that midfield. Hopefully the boy Tilemans can learn a thing or two from Fabregas.

Bakayoko :ohhh::ehh: Dude's turning round his career at the San Siro.

Cesc is old and lazy as shyt, still has a great radar and knows how to score, but Monaco need worker bees.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Sarri needs to stop phucking about and play CHO more.

:dead: Telling Bayern they want £45m+ for CHO. Then again they did pay top dollar for Kingsley and Sanches, but had slightly more experience, but the market has jumped up considerably since then.

Gawdon phucking the game up for everyone. :banderas:

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Tammy Abraham might be going to Wolves :ehh:

He's been nice at Villa, would be a good club for him to go to and keep improving

Who was the last Chelsea youth product who actually became a regular in the first team? Or rotation player

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
[/QUOTE]
Chelsea gotta explain this to me.

Callum Hudson-Odoi on the bench and spending £58M on a Pulisic who I’m not sure is built for the league.
Old wingers in Pedro and Willian and Moses is off.
Victor Moses been gone. He’s played like 10 minutes this year. 58 million is striker money and Pulisic has looked like trash this season. This a strange ass deal.
:patrice:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Tammy Abraham might be going to Wolves :ehh:

He's been nice at Villa, would be a good club for him to go to and keep improving

Who was the last Chelsea youth product who actually became a regular in the first team? Or rotation player

His mum will steal your shyt, his dad with sell coke to your young and him and his brother will tag team your missus.