Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol he’s not top 7 material player. Maybe bottom half at best
Another than Arsenal not being that good, Almiron can play. He is a beast. From what I've seen of Arsenal, I think he would be the best player outside of the two strikers on the squad.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
@Montez already whipping out the #Emeryout ? :picard:

:mjlit:

Yeah man, apologies to all the posters in here as I’ve been very negative.

We have a cautious manager whose entire system relies on signing former players (Banega). We have a manager who was at the richest club in world football who requested they sign Grzegorz Krychowiak. We’re supposed to give that guy time? The guy who has never built a team that can sustain a title challenge

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Fulham manager Claudio Ranieri said he "wanted to kill" Aboubakar Kamara after the striker snatched the ball off team-mate Aleksandar Mitrovic and missed a late penalty against Huddersfield.

The pair argued and designated spot-kick taker Mitrovic was furious after Kamara refused to give him the ball.

"He did not respect me, the club, team-mates and crowd. I spoke with him, it is not right," Ranieri told BBC Sport.

Mitrovic, though, rescued the Cottagers with an injury-time winner.

:russ:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Glad we go that work to be honest. Squad is thin and in need of major upgrades all over the pitch.

Now @Montez is turning on Toreira :deadmanny:

Honeymoon only lasted half a season

Nah, I think he’s a great player. Just overplayed and set up to fail by the manager. I have no issues with Torreira.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Penalty fukkery at the Cottage
HCa2C29.png