Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Koscielny is finished. Come on b you're a season defender, what you doing ballwatching letting Ali go behind you :hhh:

Switch

All Star
Daps
Spurs took their chances we didn’t, this has been coming for a while to be honest.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Can't fit Ramsey or Ozil in but has room for Mkhitaryan

Xhaka in defense

Emery's Arsenal :mjlol::win::ohlawd::banderas:

Team been found out. Second Half FC:pachaha:

Arsenal fans gonna realize he's a terrible manager and all that good feeling was they wanted Wenger gone.

Breh I was about to post the same shyt. This fool has been getting exposed over the past few games. His team selections aren't right that's why he needs to make so many quick 2nd half subs. Changing the team too much I can see why the PSG players were like :camby: to Emery

Even some of the subs he's made have been hella questionable. Why did he take off Iwobi tonight? Taking off Laca at half time against Huddersfield. Even Just taking Laca out the starting 11 was a dumbass decision

Guy had the opportunity to buy a CB in the summer but didn't. We needed one before the season started..

And stop with the Ozil BS

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
The xhaka thing is crazy but ozil goes MIA EVERY BIG GAME, and honestly ramsey is over rated.:ld:

Wait until emery gets his players in first:hhh: then judge the dude....

Not an arsenal fan but these nikkas should be happy they are even fighting for a top 4 spot in the managers first season

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Breh I was about to post the same shyt. This fool has been getting exposed over the past few games. His team selections aren't right that's why he needs to make so many quick 2nd half subs. Changing the team too much I can see why the PSG players were like :camby: to Emery

He's an Everton manager, beginning to see that over the last few weeks.

Team selections are too defensive.

Even some of the subs he's made have been hella questionable. Why did he take off Iwobi tonight? Taking off Laca at half time against Huddersfield. Even Just taking Laca out the starting 11 was a dumbass decision

His subs are just meant for fresh legs. He makes some interesting changes (Ramsey playing under Auba in NLD I)

He has a habit of taking off attackers when this team isn't built to absorb pressure. Cost us against Crystal Palace

Guy had the opportunity to buy a CB in the summer but didn't. We needed one before the season started..

Especially with a full dead Koscielny. 2 Centerbacks should've been on order, selling Mustafi and/or Chambers. Big Stan could've injected some funds. Torreira was perfect but wingers and defenders.

And stop with the Ozil BS

Will not let it go. I can understand not paying Ozil, it's probably time but you playing Mkhitaryan week in, week out?! I'm more pissed off at the treatment. It says a lot he's had issues with more luxury players. You can't win matches with just runners.