Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What's the problem with that though, Inzaghi was a brilliant striker. Limited sure, but you give him the ball in a good position and he'll score a goal, that's a striker's primary job. None of this false nine shyt :hhh:

The question is, is Lukaku as good and as reliable and as consistent as Inzaghi was? Is he going to show up for you in a Champions League final?

Because just being a poacher in today game doesn't cut it, especially as the lone striker. Unless you can create magic out of nothing, if you ain't scoring then you have to lead the line to win headers, fouls, freekicks, hold up the ball and batter the phuck out of the CB's or run them ragged. Not this passive aggressive nonsense that Lukaku displays. Be built like a crusierweight but hit like a featherweight brehs. :francis:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Lingard should not be a starter.

Lukaku and Lingard need some time on the bench. Let Martial go out left, Rashford through the middle and Sanchez on the right.

You can't do the same thing and expect a different result :ld:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Massive fukkery going on in this Sampdoria-Inter match. 3 goals disallowed by VAR, 2 from Inter including an absolute screamer from Asamoah.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Lingard should not be a starter.

Lukaku and Lingard need some time on the bench. Let Martial go out left, Rashford through the middle and Sanchez on the right.

You can't do the same thing and expect a different result :ld:
100% this. Sanchez needs to go to the right. If he's going to stink it out in the first 11. Let him do it there.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
100% this. Sanchez needs to go to the right. If he's going to stink it out in the first 11. Let him do it there.

Right, left, middle doesnt matter.

He's washed. At first I thought it was Mourinho but you can tell he's lost some pace and quickness. All he can do is play that long ball from the left to the right side of the pitch which is accurate about 40% of the time.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

He's washed. At first I thought it was Mourinho but you can tell he's lost some pace and quickness. All he can do is play that long ball from the left to the right side of the pitch which is accurate about 40% of the time.

Honestly,

I agree with you. There was no reason for us to get him.

Apparently if we didn't get him, City would have. I mean doesn't matter now. City got attacking talent for days.

Lukaku also needs to step up. He's my boy but he isn't above criticism :ufdup:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

Thats why I said I'd prefer he still stinks it out on the right atleast Martial/ Rashford can continue to do the thing on the left.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
If Brendan can’t get this pish sorted in the next month then he can get all the way to fukk, fukk his trebles your only as good as the current campaign here at Celtic.

If other results go against us over the weekend we’ll be 6th place 6 games in. Lenny would never have let this happen but our incompetent board chased him off.