Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
This would be typical Man Utd if we lose to Wolves on Saturday..especially adding to the fact they're a promoted side :sadcam:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7th place ligue 1 side takes down PL champions.

Perhaps Cavani has a point.:sas2:

btw, this needs to be Monaco's last season in the CL. they've been useless ever since the league winning season they have got some average players. How have they managed to stay up above Lyon every season?:beli:

Because Jardim is probably the best manager in the game right now

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Liverpool should have still pushed for him. You can never have too many creative players. With him on their line up, they would be carving bus parking teams like City does.

Speaking of City, these are the champions league favs? :gucci::mjlol:

I really hope Lyon can atleast get out of the group so Deschamp's punk ass can actually take a look at Lyon's young midfielders. there two dynamic midfielders are both GREAT with the ball. I don't even think he's heard of them before though.
ndombele is a future gawd.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

Renato Sanches is back :ohhh:

I thought he was done after that farce at Cardiff

Bayern were talking about still having faith in him a few months back, I thought it was :duck: lip service before sending him on loan to some relegation team.

Happy for the young bull. Went from European champ to Bayern to Swansea on loan and looked like complete garbage. Looks like he’s regaining his confidence.
:ehh:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Wolves are better then the shyt team u played today so i dont see your point?

I'm saying we can be very inconsistent at times. Especially against teams that come straight from the Championship since we took L's to Huddersfield, Newcastle and Brighton last season

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
How did CR7 get a red card? I looked away for one second and he wasn't in the game any more:wtf:

I looked at the replay, did he slap bruh? :dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Souness on his

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

Literally :mjcry: inside

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Still :mindblown: at Ronaldo being sent off...all he did was put his hand on the guys head in such a tame manner....Juve will most likely appeal so :manny:

UEFA always supports their referees, Juve will lose the appeal. UEFA bans you for an extra match when you lose an appeal