Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I wonder what Fekir could really do, with a healthy knee :mjlit:
Liverpool should have still pushed for him. You can never have too many creative players. With him on their line up, they would be carving bus parking teams like City does.

Speaking of City, these are the champions league favs? :gucci::mjlol:

I really hope Lyon can atleast get out of the group so Deschamp's punk ass can actually take a look at Lyon's young midfielders. there two dynamic midfielders are both GREAT with the ball. I don't even think he's heard of them before though.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Liverpool should have still pushed for him. You can never have too many creative players. With him on their line up, they would be carving bus parking teams like City does.

Speaking of City, these are the champions league favs? :gucci::mjlol:

I really hope Lyon can atleast get out of the group so Deschamp's punk ass can actually take a look at Lyon's young midfielders. there two dynamic midfielders are both GREAT with the ball. I don't even think he's heard of them before though.

True, but in Liverpool's case, they would of ended up with the same issues they had when Coutinho in the line up with the 3 forwards. Potent going forward, but too exposed at the back.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Panicked when I saw City down 2-0 but then realized I bet United, not City to win with the 3.5 goals under. So I'm free to laugh at them until they inevitably equalize.

I almost did a 5 way parlay with man city, thank god i didnt :whew:

Juve, real, man u and bayern doing just fine though :smugfavre:

The Riddler

All Star
Daps
This Turner deal UEFA made was absolute trash. At least Fox Sports covered multiple games.

How you gonna have no options to watch either City vs Lyon or Man U vs Young Boys even on the TNT app? :why:

And these companies wonder why streaming sites are popping up all over the place.

They own Bleacher Report and want you to pay 9.99 to watch the CL :snoop: