Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

There's no might, it's probably gonna be Berharlter(sp)(Columbus coach). Which isn't a bad thing it's just the fact this search is taking too long for an American, so pretty much same ol' USSF:dry:

I want this. I want the USA to embrace shythousery in the back and develop the class in the attack. But our issue is the middle of the park. Its gonna take another generation to get out of that "hustle beats class" mentality.

We also need to never fukking hire American coaches ever. I'd take Big Sam at this point :russ:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Missed pretty much all the game, but sounds like it wasn't very well played especially in the first half. So Mexico's C Team got beat by the USA's C- Team.

Can't wait for the interim coach to be gone. Heard everyone pretty much played out of position. :snoop:

Don't knock the next generation of great white talent. Besides Pulisic, watch out for the 2 gingers, Sargent and Carleton.
I forget about Sargent he nice
Miazga is ok too

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@Cocaine Biceps I just saw that TLR thread. Uruguay won the battle, but Mexico won the war

200.gif

:mjgrin: