Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ur team play had me falling asleep :yawn:
Played like hoes for the first 70mins until we we went man down

If ur happy with wat u saw on the field then the USMNT is never gonna be shyt :scust:

We played better the whole 2nd half before ur team went into dirty mode. The first half was trash.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also this breh along with Mexicans in general talked about having a young team as an excuse against Uruguay and failing to point out it was basically the same team with Uruguay since besides the legends like Suarez,Godin,Caceres , Muslera the rest of the 0payers were all under 25 Gimenez,Bentancur, Laxalt,Pereiro,Torreira,Valverde and vecino and Urreta are 27.

the difference is that our youth have present meanwhile the Mexicans have "potential" aka Marketing :mjlol:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
this nikka Kompany done turned :flabbynsick:
I'm Uruguayan you fakkit:mjlit:

:mjlol:

its the last time I translate shyt for nikkas in here bro because it seems they dont understand
nikka you :mad:

:mjgrin:
be ungrateful to the nation that empowered your people brehs :russ:
Funny how you see black people but wanna use that word so freely :gucci:
Barely looked on page 1 and this the shyt you saying
Racist Uruayan Piece of shyt suck my dikk

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Missed pretty much all the game, but sounds like it wasn't very well played especially in the first half. So Mexico's C Team got beat by the USA's C- Team.

Can't wait for the interim coach to be gone. Heard everyone pretty much played out of position. :snoop:

Don't knock the next generation of great white talent. Besides Pulisic, watch out for the 2 gingers, Sargent and Carleton.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Missed pretty much all the game, but sounds like it wasn't very well played especially in the first half. So Mexico's C Team got beat by the USA's C- Team.

Can't wait for the interim coach to be gone. Heard everyone pretty much played out of position. :snoop:

Don't knock the next generation of great white talent. Besides Pulisic, watch out for the 2 gingers, Sargent and Carleton.
He was doing some klinsman shyt playing brehs in different positions

Weah was playing LM for a good part of the game :mindblown:

Then this long coaching search might end up being an MLS coach :camby:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

They “looked” better against Brazil. They played soft to me overall and yes out of position players lack of tenacity.

He was doing some klinsman shyt playing brehs in different positions

Weah was playing LM for a good part of the game :mindblown:

Then this long coaching search might end up being an MLS coach :camby:

Yeah this MLS coach stuff is irritating as hell.