Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also winning u20/17 the same thing , that doesn't mean they all gonna translate that to high level football if not Nigeria Argentina etc would have a few world cups.

it's good that they get used to winning at an early age but the job of these levels is to "create" players for the actual real deal high level football. at under 20/17 physicalaty between some players is HUGE because they still kids growing into a mans body. in the top level only a handful of players beast physically over their professional peers plus the tactical and experience level of playing against 30 year old man is much different than playing against a young 19 year old who has speed but nothing else

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

U sure it's not Paraguay:patrice:
Cuz I seen a few afro Paraguay guys that play in LigaMx
I thought paraguay was exclusively mestizo

Every paraguayan I met was mestizo

They even speak guaraní
Lol Argentina is the whitest country in the world
They killed heir black population and the the remnants went to Uruguay or Brazil

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They even speak guaraní

They killed heir black population and the the remnants went to Uruguay or Brazil
I am Uruguay and mixed race myself and it basically a fact about the 20% if you include the mixed ones as black as they do here in the United States.

Uruguay has no real full blooded Indians and maybe 1percent might have some sort of Indian from Paraguayor Argentina blood which obviously makes the boy @Cocaine Biceps :mad:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

They even speak guaraní

Hung they in the streets and others fought in their war

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also ask the boy @Cocaine Biceps why all the tv telenovela stars are white , why everything they show through their big tv company televisa is all white Mexican culture and act on tv as if Indians are the minority in Mexico the reality is the total opposite:russ:

I remember watching soap operas in Uruguay from Mexico and seeing that everyone looked like the average Uruguayan/Argentine so I thought everyone was white.

then when I came to the USA and seeing the "real" Mexicans was all types of:ohhh::picard::yeshrug::wow::mjcry: