Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Eoin

Pro
Daps
5-2 loss to Barca. :sadbron:

Was 1-1 at the half. Fairly even game. Barca of course dominated the ball and used the space in the middle to try and break us down, but when we got the ball, we had Vee, Malvo, Joao, and Yo to expose their width issues. Our goal came from an advanced Joao getting it to Mac who had drifted out wide to help him out who then hit Gliver with an incisor like pass.

Barca's first came from them molesting an outrageously disorganized back line and Pedro slipped in for a fukking easy one. Their second was exactly the same after the half, but we fired back again. Veron hit Vee out wide who found Mac who found Gliver for his second.

Only got three shots on goal all game though. The rest of the game was me pushing for the decisive goal and Barca raping the ever increasing space available. Messi scored two and then Villa one. Eoin was run absolutely ragged. Subbed him out in the 50th for Subotic and swapped Subotic into the back line with Dee getting the run of the midfield but that was useless. Vee and Malvo were both gassed as well, brought in Barnes and Macko but losing a passer like Eoin left the load entirely to Dee to get the ball out of our own half and it got a mess. Gliver v everyone as target man was an entirely successful strategy, but as everyone got exausted he had no one to lay it off to and his inability to join play in the midfield left us stretched.

Comprehensive assbeating, lads.

Sign hollister!!! hes like dirk kuyt but uglier :huhldup:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Sign hollister!!! hes like dirk kuyt but uglier :huhldup:

Me and João gonna make this team look good

scaled.php

Name: "Caio"
Height: 5'10
Weight: 160
Position(s): AMF
Strengths: Set Pieces, Through Balls, Volleys, Stepovers, Over dribbling.
Weaknesses: Fitness, hangovers, arriving to training on time, respect :pacspit:
CAC levels: High
Nation: Brazil

Let's win some trophies brehs.

:manny:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being an arsenal supporter is getting worse and worse.

I knew we wouldn't sign anyone but yet I'm still disappointed, if I was a season ticket holder :sad:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Bastahd. Neg rep pending

:youngsabo:

Being an arsenal supporter is getting worse and worse.

I knew we wouldn't sign anyone but yet I'm still disappointed, if I was a season ticket holder
:sad:

:manny: Only positive is Wenger didn't sign another Park or Squillaci.

This team has holes but excited by seeing Jack, Diaby, Gnarby, Ox in the middle, and the new guys. Just hope those lovely season ticket holders ain't moaning and groaning after every bad touch.

Kinda accepted this is going to be life for a while.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Good lord :ohlawd:

I'm a fukking beast lads :lawd:

Winning it and holding it up like Fellaini, dribbling like Messi, then finishing like a prime Mickey Owen:whew:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:youngsabo:

:manny: Only positive is Wenger didn't sign another Park or Squillaci.

This team has holes but excited by seeing Jack, Diaby, Gnarby, Ox in the middle, and the new guys. Just hope those lovely season ticket holders ain't moaning and groaning after every bad touch.

Kinda accepted this is going to be life for a while.

The thing is, how can you sell your top players every single year AFTER season tickets go out?

It's a slap in the face, disgusting really.

But I'm so dumb, I'm thinking about trying to get one for next season, I love that club, but this regime is so sad.

Sometimes I think finishing low would be better....show them some reality.

Hurry up financial FairPlay :childplease:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
The thing is, how can you sell your top players every single year AFTER season tickets go out?

It's a slap in the face, disgusting really.

But I'm so dumb, I'm thinking about trying to get one for next season, I love that club, but this regime is so sad.

Sometimes I think finishing low would be better....show them some reality.

Hurry up financial FairPlay :childplease:

FFP aint gonna make Arsenal get better...it isn't even gonna close the gap. Unless FFP is gonna force Arsenal to spend some of the huge profits they make.