Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
What's the point of the 5 defenders? Unless they are wingbacks as opposed to fullbacks.

3-6-1 :ohhh:

:myman:

That's honestly how it's playing. At one point Joao was the most advanced player on the field. Dee hit him with an awe inspiring hollywood ball, he crossed it to Gliver but the chance got broken up. Had me like :merchant: at the cavalier attitudes on display.

Game ended 3-0. Final goal came from Gliver poachers goal after a fukked up corner. I chose Tottenham because they have a stand ass 4-4-2 for a tester. I can see teams using 4-2-3-1's causing a ton of problems. Yoington, Eoin, Joao, and Dee are on some other shyt with the forward moves.

Gliver's going to score a million goals, though. Every time the ball is knocked to him, I can lay it off to one of a million players making themselves available and then he slides into the box for the pay off.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

That's honestly how it's playing. At one point Joao was the most advanced player on the field. Dee hit him with an awe inspiring hollywood ball, he crossed it to Gliver but the chance got broken up. Had me like :merchant: at the cavalier attitudes on display.

Game ended 3-0. Final goal came from Gliver poachers goal after a fukked up corner. I chose Tottenham because they have a stand ass 4-4-2 for a tester. I can see teams using 4-2-3-1's causing a ton of problems. Yoington, Eoin, Joao, and Dee are on some other shyt with the forward moves.

Gliver's going to score a million goals, though. Every time the ball is knocked to him, I can lay it off to one of a million players making themselves available and then he slides into the box for the pay off.

How many assists have I got?

Eoin

Pro
Daps

Test us out against Dortmund next, we see how we cope

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Tried Inter next.

Down 3-0 at halftime :noah:

All that space left in the midfield came to haunt us as they had forever to organize in the middle before attacking. Maicon looked like a hero against the empty spaces of the field that were marking him as Joao was fukking off doing something or another. I couldn't hit back on the counter-attack either as Gliver was left up top by himself after everyone eventually scrambled back on d.

That second half though :wow:

Converted to a more traditional back line with Dee joining Eoin in the midfield and Joao and Yoington staying back (well, slightly more than usual). This meant that on defense Vee and Malvo weren't chasing people into the center so when we did got the ball they were already wide, and the fun began. Gliver scores 4 goals from crosses and outside-in through balls. Then swaps spots with Mac and fed him for a goal. Gliver's positioning
when we're dominating possession is :lawd:

Loading the middle with bodies kinda fukked Inter completely and they didn't get up to much in the second half. Veron and Baptise actually formed quite the unit back there when they didn't have to deal with Dee trying spin moves in his own half

I think that 3-6-1 is going to be for home and rock a 4-4-1-1 for away.

Barnes and Macko being versatile attacking midfielder types opens up a new dimension, though. Definitely have the makings of a solid 4-2-3-1 in there.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Tried Inter next.

Down 3-0 at halftime :noah:

All that space left in the midfield came to haunt us as they had forever to organize in the middle before attacking. Maicon looked like a hero against the empty spaces of the field that were marking him as Joao was fukking off doing something or another. I couldn't hit back on the counter-attack either as Gliver was left up top by himself after everyone eventually scrambled back on d.

That second half though :wow:

Converted to a more traditional back line with Dee joining Eoin in the midfield and Joao and Yoington staying back (well, slightly more than usual). This meant that on defense Vee and Malvo weren't chasing people into the center so when we did got the ball they were already wide, and the fun began. Gliver scores 4 goals from crosses and outside-in through balls. Then swaps spots with Mac and fed him for a goal. Gliver's positioning
when we're dominating possession is :lawd:

Loading the middle with bodies kinda fukked Inter completely and they didn't get up to much in the second half. Veron and Baptise actually formed quite the unit back there when they didn't have to deal with Dee trying spin moves in his own half

I think that 3-6-1 is going to be for home and rock a 4-4-1-1 for away.

Barnes and Macko being versatile attacking midfielder types opens up a new dimension, though. Definitely have the makings of a solid 4-2-3-1 in there.

:win::obama: Koscielny in this bytch.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:steviej:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Aight brehs, time for a OFT FC FIFA or FM (don't know if I can be fukked to pilfer FM again) game. I know I intended to do this back on hamster but well fukk that.

Name: Garth Marenghi
Height: 6ft
Weight: 165
Position(s): cb/rb/stk
Strengths: pace, timing, vision, movement
Weaknesses: technique, passion, drugs, money
CAC levels: one hunned
Nation: england/scotland

Let's win some trophies brehs.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
5-2 loss to Barca. :sadbron:

Was 1-1 at the half. Fairly even game. Barca of course dominated the ball and used the space in the middle to try and break us down, but when we got the ball, we had Vee, Malvo, Joao, and Yo to expose their width issues. Our goal came from an advanced Joao getting it to Mac who had drifted out wide to help him out who then hit Gliver with an incisor like pass.

Barca's first came from them molesting an outrageously disorganized back line and Pedro slipped in for a fukking easy one. Their second was exactly the same after the half, but we fired back again. Veron hit Vee out wide who found Mac who found Gliver for his second.

Only got three shots on goal all game though. The rest of the game was me pushing for the decisive goal and Barca raping the ever increasing space available. Messi scored two and then Villa one. Eoin was run absolutely ragged. Subbed him out in the 50th for Subotic and swapped Subotic into the back line with Dee getting the run of the midfield but that was useless. Vee and Malvo were both gassed as well, brought in Barnes and Macko but losing a passer like Eoin left the load entirely to Dee to get the ball out of our own half and it got a mess. Gliver v everyone as target man was an entirely successful strategy, but as everyone got exausted he had no one to lay it off to and his inability to join play in the midfield left us stretched.

Comprehensive assbeating, lads.