Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This is not a good look to sack a coach two days before their first world cup match against their rival. In the end this team doesn’t need this type of turmoil. Man the Spanish Federation is fukking dumb as hell. fukk racist Spain. Initially I said Spain will beat Portugal 4-0. I say Portugal wins 1-0.

Last edited:
Daps

Manchester United's all time 11 as voted by fans.

De Gea
Neville - Vidic - Ferdinand - Evra
Ronaldo - Scholes - Keane - Giggs
Cantona - Rooney

Schmeichel over De Gea and surely they had a better left back than Evra?
win.png

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It boggles my mind as to why real didnt wait until the world cup to announce the new coach

Cant really blame the spaniards for kick him out if youre my employee negociating your next gig behind my back when youre supposed to be focused on the job at hand you can well fukk off buddy boy

Only thing is i hope this doesnt actualy help the squad to rise like a pheonix and show and prove what theyre about as i cant fukking stand seeing that pos ramos with another trophy

Conte got the Chelsea gig before Euro '16 and the Italians still made it to the quarters. More than likely JL got the Madrid gig and the Barca guys on the Spanish NT snitched on him.

Daps
Here are the cities that will be hosting the 2026 World Cup

• Of the 80 matches, 60 will be played in the U.S. while Canada and Mexico will each host ten.
  • Canada and Mexico have already cemented their three host cities while the U.S. has listed 17 cities that will be cut down to 10 to host matches.
Matches in Mexico will be played in Mexico City, Monterrey, Guadalajara; games in Canada will be played in Toronto, Montreal, and Edmonton, according to Pro Soccer Talk.

The U.S. has submitted 17 cities to host matches, but that list will be narrowed down to 10 by 2021. Thus far, cities in contention to host are New York/New Jersey, Seattle, Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Baltimore, Nashville, Orlando, San Francisco/San Jose, and Cincinnati.

Each U.S. city would host at least five matches.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not a good look to sack a coach two days before their first world cup match against their rival. In the end this team doesn’t need this type of turmoil. Man the Spanish Federation is fukking dumb as hell. fukk racist Spain. Initially I said Spain will beat Portugal 4-0. I say Portugal wins 1-0.
On a Euro scale Spain aint the worst to be honest :mjpls: They do have racists, as do the rest, but its one of the few countries in Western Europe that doesnt have a flourishing far right. Same with Portugal actually.

Daps
On a Euro scale Spain aint the worst to be honest :mjpls: They do have racists, as do the rest, but its one of the few countries in Western Europe that doesnt have a flourishing far right. Same with Portugal actually.

Compared to England, France and even Germany, they're pretty bad

• Dap
Reactions: Dip