Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
BBC reshowing the Brazil/Germany massacre.:lolbron:

The 2014 Brazil team and Scolari was straight :flabbynsick:

Only dude who's still in the squad today is Marcelo...I expect this team to do better

Daps
BBC reshowing the Brazil/Germany massacre.:lolbron:

The 2014 Brazil team and Scolari was straight :flabbynsick:

Only dude who's still in the squad today is Marcelo...I expect this team to do better

Was Fernandinho not playing in 2014? :ohhh:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It boggles my mind as to why real didnt wait until the world cup to announce the new coach

Cant really blame the spaniards for kick him out if youre my employee negociating your next gig behind my back when youre supposed to be focused on the job at hand you can well fukk off buddy boy

Only thing is i hope this doesnt actualy help the squad to rise like a pheonix and show and prove what theyre about as i cant fukking stand seeing that pos ramos with another trophy

Daps
It boggles my mind as to why real didnt wait until the world cup to announce the new coach

Cant really blame the spaniards for kick him out if youre my employee negociating your next gig behind my back when youre supposed to be focused on the job at hand you can well fukk off buddy boy

Only thing is i hope this doesnt actualy help the squad to rise like a pheonix and show and prove what theyre about as i cant fukking stand seeing that pos ramos with another trophy

Apparently Barcelona players were upset about the news, one Barcelona player found out (probably Pique lol) and so they just announced it.