Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
im torn right now seeing the young brehs (weah,Sargant,Steffen to name a few) do well for the US but i dont want to support the Team till there is actual change in the federation. A couple of good results cant just forget we aint going to the WC and its expensive as shyt to put the kids through the ranks

If Earnie Stewart didnt learn anything about youth development from his 15 years playing in Holland, then US football is really and truly phucked

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
As a US fan, this was a nice surprise. But with them not in it, im rooting for France and it looks like they might flop again :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This 1-1 draw is easily a 1-0 loss in the world cup. French team got some pressure to perform this year, everyone has them in the semis, I'm sure the coach will botch it up though.

:ehh:

Edit: fekir looked like he had the :shaq2: face on after that Liverpool news.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:stopitslime:
He tore his ACL 3 years ago and has played 90+ matches since.

Liverpool botched the transfer with all the leaks over fees and Lyon basically said “fukk y’all nikkas”

But he's missed matches in each of the last 2 years because of knee trouble. He'd be running more in Liverpool, so I understand the apprehension in paying the full fee.

Lyon cut it off because they didn't want this narrative lingering and hurting Fekir's value.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
USA giving the blueprint on how to beat France.
Tite was watching this match like
giphy.gif

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@THEREALBRAND I am a Nacional fan and saw Rodrygo get kicked out of the game by my mans Fucile:russ:

Fucile was the/one of the best fullbacks in WC2010 and one of the best I've seen play for Uruguay National Team. After the Santoa game in Uruguay he said he had no choice but to take him out of the game because he couldn't stop him :russ:

breh is past his 30's and way out of his prime but he said Rodrygo was one of the toughest players he has faced in his career so the breh must really be the real deal then:ehh: