Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I dont get it. An attacking midfielder that doesnt score many goals or get many assists and some how he has muscled out the two best players in the world for individual awards.

Its just amazing to me. Watch how much Barcelona fall off now that Xavi is declining and Iniesta will be getting more responsibility.

Every time he makes a run into the box when Barca or Spain are knocking the ball around the box that ultimately leads to no goal or assist it seems people go apeshyt.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Uncle Festa might be runnin you close

Signed 10 players for under 18m

Sold 2 players for £65m and got another 200m+ off the books for the next 2 seasons
well first its an England based award.

Secondly you brehs are falling off whereas Arsenal are going to be exactly the same place.:stylin:
Every time he makes a run into the box when Barca or Spain are knocking the ball around the box that ultimately leads to no goal or assist it seems people go apeshyt.
the amount of times he just blasts the ball into the side net :snoop:

And I dont say this to shyt on Iniesta. I like dude A LOT, but the overrating has to stop.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I just dont get it breh. I really dont.

I used to argue against Frush when he would say Iniesta is ridiculously overrated, but thats confirmed it. He is ridiculously overrated.

He looks good at what he does and all the media :ahh: over him.

He did look Spains best player in the Euros tho, but he is overhyped considerin his end product is Dembele status if he was anywhere else but Barca

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
well first its an England based award.

Secondly you brehs are falling off whereas Arsenal are going to be exactly the same place.:stylin:.

Its all part of Uncle Festa's cunnin plan. They only re-buildin 5 years later after I said they needed to. :manny:

Theres enough there to get 2nd place in Serie A and out of the group stages of the CL. :noah:

The club is firesaling to get inline with FFP :manny: You cant keep on having the 7th highest wage bill in all of Sports and being in the red season in season out.

It aint like they Parma of the 90's. i've only seen 7 league Titles 4 European Cup/Champions Leagues won.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Liverpool's owners and Ian Ayre's tactics have backfired.

They were hopeful of signing Clint Dempsey on a permanent deal from Fulham and Daniel Sturridge on a loan deal from Chelsea. Interest in Theo Walcott ended two days ago.

They contacted Chelsea regarding taking Sturridge on loan and continued discussions with the club, depending on Loic Remy's move to Chelsea.

They allowed Andy Carroll to join West Ham on loan - for a worse deal than was previously offered to them, having rejected it - in the hope they could sign Sturridge today. However, Chelsea were unable to complete the deal for Remy earlier today which has meant they've rejected Sturridge moving late on in the window.

Liverpool then went in for Clint Dempsey once again in the hope they could sign the American. However, the club's earlier attempts in the transfer window to sign Dempsey has meant Fulham are unwilling to sell to Liverpool for a lower price.

As it stands, Liverpool will have to pay an excessive amount for Dempsey or be faced with having two main strikers at the club till January.

Ian Ayre has taken a massive gamble by selling Andy Carroll hoping Chelsea could complete a deal for Remy in time which has backfired massively on the club.

So we facked over Liverpool basically :bryan:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He looks good at what he does and all the media :ahh: over him.

He did look Spains best player in the Euros tho, but he is overhyped considerin his end product is Dembele status if he was anywhere else but Barca

sounds like a bald Frenchmen that used to play for Barcelona's great rival back in the day.:ohhh:

Pirlo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Iniesta at Euros.