Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
his strategy is to just buy and buy and buy until something happens or he is sacked. Whatever is first. I would be pissed off if I was a QPR fan. They are going to be terrible and hten he is going to ask for more money in January.

You can see why Mighty Mo told him to fukk off

not gonna lie, I like the window Fulham have had.

I remember Jol sayin last season, that he had to rebuild as the squad was too old and didnt have enough depth, which was true. If he can pull off the 2 deal for Thudd & Wilson then yeah it will be a very good window, could of done with another CB, but midfield & attack was a big need. Muggin off Juve made my window tho

Joao Moutinho stayin @ Porto

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
Just found out Dempsey went to Spurs :lawd::myman:

tumblr_lmj7otQNI41qca7wg.gif

That's our American striker :to:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ian Dowie is doing a good job of showing why he is working on the SSN desk right now instead of managing a club.

and this other breh who I forgot his name, why is his face stretched back like that> :scusthov:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The thing with the stoke kids is that they aren't mutants as some mutants can be quite handsome (Kobe, Usain Bolt), they're all just fukk ugly.

But Spearing, Flanagan, Shelvey are another story. If they aren't the product of some sort of environmental birth defect/radiation I'll eat my hat

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
You can see why Mighty Mo told him to fukk off

I remember Jol sayin last season, that he had to rebuild as the squad was too old and didnt have enough depth, which was true. If he can pull off the 2 deal for Thudd & Wilson then yeah it will be a very good window, could of done with another CB, but midfield & attack was a big need. Muggin off Juve made my window tho

Joao Moutinho stayin @ Porto
Low key Juve went kinda hard this window. Signing away Udinese's midfield an bringing Giovinco back.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The thing with the stoke kids is that they aren't mutants as some mutants can be quite handsome (Kobe, Usain Bolt), they're all just fukk ugly.

But Spearing, Flanagan, Shelvey are another story. If they aren't the product of some sort of environmental birth defect/radiation I'll eat my hat

Thats why they played for Liverpool