Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Which do you guys prefer? Found both from a legit site.

nigeria-tribute-mens-jacket-wNXnbW.jpg

DSC02648_1024x1024.jpg

Breh PM me the site. I need to cop both :feedme:

Daps
Reppin
MD
Fekir to LFC for €60 million. Just thrilled we're locking him down before the WC starts. Now we just need a keeper and some reinforcements in attack.
It going to be hard to find quality players, knowing they will have to back up salah, mane, and bobby. But we got Ox once he recovered from his injury, ben woodburn who only 18.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Saudi Arabia's team is the Nigerian B team. A lot of Hausawi last names (Hausas) and Kanno (Kano). Team is half Naija :gucci:

:yeshrug:

Who knows how long their families have been living in KSA with last names like Hausawi. I've never heard of a Hausa person living in Nigeria with 'Hausawi' as a last name. It'd be redundant, I suppose.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:yeshrug:

Who knows how long their families have been living in KSA with last names like Hausawi. I've never heard of a Hausa person living in Nigeria with 'Hausawi' as a last name. It'd be redundant, I suppose.

Probably for a very long time.

But in Saudi Arabia your last name is either your tribe, region or ethnic origin. Most Somali Saudis I've met had Al-Somal surname. All the Hausawis in KSA are Nigerian specifically Hausa.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
damn half of the Saudi team is black

are they all born in Saudi?

Not only born there but most likely there for generations. They're most likely very Saudised.

I can see a Yemeni in the team too :mjgrin:

That's the thing with Saudis and other tribal Arabs...your last name is like an I.D card. It identifies where everyone is from.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip