Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Why is he a bad human being? What did he do?

He "stole" Maxi Lopez's wife. And he (Icardi) wasn't particularly covert about it. It wasn't some creep/sneaking around engagement. He was kinda braggadocios about it. Wrote about the affair in his memoir and I think they are now married.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ArsenaLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

CdcJYGvXIAILaZC.jpg

Naaaah, the nikkas in this thread endorsing him clearly support other EPL teams :laff: :laff:

This guy managed to lose the Ligue 1 while coaching PSG :dead:

I'm so annoyed at his hiring.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Group D looking like it's gonna have INTERESTING matches :mjgrin:

I think Nigeria's midfield has the legs to put a lot of pressure on Croatia and Argentina.

My issue with Nigeria is the GK. The boys we have now are still green. Other than that, I think we got a few/experience players at each portion of the pitch.

I think Argentina is gonna fold this tournament.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I think Nigeria's midfield has the legs to put a lot of pressure on Croatia and Argentina.

My issue with Nigeria is the GK. The boys we have now are still green. Other than that, I think we got a few/experience players at each portion of the pitch.

Never heard of our provisional goalkeepers. I also don't trust that oyibo line of defenders. That being said, despite the youth of the team I think they'll carry themselves well. We know this is prep for 2022. I'd be pleased if we make it to quarters.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Never heard of our provisional goalkeepers. I also don't trust that oyibo line of defenders. That being said, despite the youth of the team I think they'll carry themselves well. We know this is prep for 2022. I'd be pleased if we make it to quarters.

I really think we need to top our group.

If we come second, we'll likely meet France. If we top our group then either Peru or Denmark (depends on who comes 2nd in that group).

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I really think we need to top our group.

If we come second, we'll likely meet France. If we top our group then either Peru or Denmark (depends on who comes 2nd in that group).

Group D is weird now. I don't know how the group will go. I feel as though Argentina and us are the wild cards in terms of performance. I expect Croatia's midfield to be enough to make it through

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

I don't trust the keepers at all. From the little I saw of them in the zambia match look shaky as hell. The whole back line will get that work. I'll be delighted to make it out the group.:mjcry:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
He "stole" Maxi Lopez's wife. And he (Icardi) wasn't particularly covert about it. It wasn't some creep/sneaking around engagement. He was kinda braggadocios about it. Wrote about the affair in his memoir and I think they are now married.

Wanda-Nara-and-Mauro-Icardi.jpg

These two really fighting over a hoe that looks like a horse :scusthov: