Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Not scared of Madrid in a Fimal as a Liverpool fan at all. At all. In fact I'm more worried about losing 3-0 tomorrow than Madrid. Zizou is just not a good manager at all.

They’re scary in one off games, and the way those fukk boys dive and try to fool the ref is shameful and has worked for almost a decade, but it’ll be an event for the big boys and Liverpool as the underdogs could just pull it off

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think Real well win it. They just have everything going their way at the moment .:ehh:

Liverpool v Roma should be full of fukkery tomorrow .

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Liverpool fans feeling themselves :mjgrin:

Real is a different animal in CL.

On one hand, they just haven't looked impressive. They're operating at 60 percent of what they're truly capable. Guys like Varane, Modric, and Ronaldo who normally look world class now look like they're at half-speed. The defense on Bayern's 1st goal yesterday was a joke, plain and simple.

On the other hand, Madrid is Madrid. The trophy case speaks for itself. And who knows what Liverpool defense shows up. So I'm not scared of Madrid because they look beatable. But I am worried because that's just standard procedure as a Liverpool fan.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
On one hand, they just haven't looked impressive. They're operating at 60 percent of what they're truly capable. Guys like Varane, Modric, and Ronaldo who normally look world class now look like they're at half-speed. The defense on Bayern's 1st goal yesterday was a joke, plain and simple.

On the other hand, Madrid is Madrid. The trophy case speaks for itself. And who knows what Liverpool defense shows up. So I'm not scared of Madrid because they look beatable. But I am worried because that's just standard procedure as a Liverpool fan.

One game cant define a team or players form. Ronaldo been beasting in the CL. Its not like he been ghost the whole tourney. You tripping if u think they wont turn it up in the finals

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@THEREALBRAND couldnt hang last night with the boys in Red,White and Blue huh:takedat:

your boy Gabriel is hot doo doo and all marketing/looks :lolbron:

I am a Nacional fan and I must say for a Brazilian team that Santos team is mediocre, my team may not be going far at the Libertadores but my team doesbt hace the spending power Brazilian teams have though

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND couldnt hang last night with the boys in Red,White and Blue huh:takedat:

your boy Gabriel is hot doo doo and all marketing/looks :lolbron:

I am a Nacional fan and I must say for a Brazilian team that Santos team is mediocre, my team may not be going far at the Libertadores but my team doesbt hace the spending power Brazilian teams have though
Congrats to your squad. Even with the loss though we’re still advancing so it doesn’t hurt that bad. In terms of talent we’re a mid table club right now. Our midfield is trash and we need a legitimate center forward. As the team stands now we’ll be lucky if we finish in the top 6 in league.

I’m not making excuses for Gabi, but Jair is playing him out of position. He’s not a center forward, and Jair insists on playing him in that role. But, he needs to play better. We spent too much money to bring him back for him to have trash performances like last night.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
shyt is looking real in Rome. Liverpool better take that crowd out the game early. And don't go down 1-0 or else Roma and that entire stadium will smell blood. See you brehs at half time :salute: