Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
When a team plays shyt throughout the whole tournament and manages to get to the final, they are mostly likely going to win it. We've seen it happen over and over. Everything is falling in their favour and that goalkeeping mistake showed it.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Not scared of Madrid in a Final as a Liverpool fan at all. At all. In fact I'm more worried about losing 3-0 tomorrow than Madrid. Zizou is just not a good manager at all.

Last edited:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Smh at benzema scoring two goals in champions semi final and will not be at world cup thanx to stubborn Deschamps :beli:

Benzema won't be at the World Cup because he doesn't deserve to be there this time. He's way out of form and France has too many players I'd trust over him.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Benzema not having the best season but he was Madrid's best attacking outlet today and without him the attack looks disjointed and as for Bale he just looks out of place in this Madrid team.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Benzema won't be at the World Cup because he doesn't deserve to be there this time. He's way out of form and France has too many players I'd trust over him.

We have dembele, martial, thauvin, giroud, Lemar, coman... So only young players, little experience. Only giroud have it but he's not that great and griezmann have it all. Benzema should be there with 3 cl under his belt

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Greiz
Mbappé
Ousmane
Payet
Thauvin
Ben Yedder

I'd take Fekir, Giroud and Lacazette over Karim right now too.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deschamps didn't select him for the euros and took that donkey Giroud and Gicnac over him, little chance he'll play in his team irrespective of his form.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Not scared of Madrid in a Fimal as a Liverpool fan at all. At all. In fact I'm more worried about losing 3-0 tomorrow than Madrid. Zizou is just not a good manager at all.
Going to have to disagree with with the Zidane part. the only weakness he has is that he does not have an identity and that hurts him domestically. The reason for this is because of the time he spent with Ancelotti who is also a CL expert. One thing everyone should give credit to him is how good he is tactically. Against the big clubs Zidane has got his tactics spot on.

Don't underestimate a fully fit madrid who will have Carvhal and Isco back for the final. Don't underestimate how much experience matters in the CL. They've played in the last two finals and won, they'll feel no nerves in the upcoming one. They also up their gears in finals.