Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
This must be Puma's clap back at Arsenal for getting ditched by them after next season :gucci:

DcCRpqXVwAEXG8L.jpg:large

Utter trash.

Puma makes good boots, but their kits are terrible. Adidas, Nike, Umbro, New Blance, Macron, Hummel > Puma.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Filipe Luís (Atlético de Madrid)
Voltou a treinar com bola no último sábado, 43 dias depois da fratura na fíbula da perna esquerda.

Sua dedicação de 10 horas de trabalho por dia o levou a ser liberado antes mesmo do prognóstico dos médicos do Atlético de Madrid.

Filipe Luis is back to training 43 days after his surgery for a broken fibula. He put in 10 hours of work a day in order to get cleared earlier than expected by Atleti’s staff.

I really hope he ends up on the World Cup squad.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
IMG_20180429_124456.jpg

The Pre Party Open Bar :drunk:

Then they had a bunch of party buses to take us to the stadium with the cooler full of Heinekens :drunk:

IMG_20180429_164958.jpg

One of the few pics I took inside

They had Will Ferral release a falcon off his arm before the game next to streams of fire:dwillhuh:

Got drunk as fukk and led the Puto Chants:mjgrin:
Stadium was loud the whole game and got crazy wen Ciman scored the game winner in stoppage time

Got all kinds of free cuztomized gear from adidas and LAFC at the pre party :lawd:

i remember cacs getting mad at the puto chants talking about its homophobia :laff:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Funny the FA aren’t giving salad a ban for trying to punch a Stoke player on Saturday but it’ll just be overlooked because of that award.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
IMG_20180429_124456.jpg

The Pre Party Open Bar :drunk:

Then they had a bunch of party buses to take us to the stadium with the cooler full of Heinekens :drunk:

IMG_20180429_164958.jpg

One of the few pics I took inside

They had Will Ferral release a falcon off his arm before the game next to streams of fire:dwillhuh:

Got drunk as fukk and led the Puto Chants:mjgrin:
Stadium was loud the whole game and got crazy wen Ciman scored the game winner in stoppage time

Got all kinds of free cuztomized gear from adidas and LAFC at the pre party :lawd:

They’re coming for you bro :mjgrin:

The gays are heated on social media :mjlol: