Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Emre Can gone to Juve. It was in the cards all along. I hope we're able to convince Jorginho to join Liverpool over the summer.

Naby got his 3rd red card of the Bundesliga season yesterday. Dude clearly just wants head to England already.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Emre Can gone to Juve. It was in the cards all along. I hope we're able to convince Jorginho to join Liverpool over the summer.

Naby got his 3rd red card of the Bundesliga season yesterday. Dude clearly just wants head to England already.
We just lost our assistant manager today :dwillhuh:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
IMG_20180429_124456.jpg

The Pre Party Open Bar :drunk:

Then they had a bunch of party buses to take us to the stadium with the cooler full of Heinekens :drunk:

IMG_20180429_164958.jpg

One of the few pics I took inside

They had Will Ferral release a falcon off his arm before the game next to streams of fire:dwillhuh:

Got drunk as fukk and led the Puto Chants:mjgrin:
Stadium was loud the whole game and got crazy wen Ciman scored the game winner in stoppage time

Got all kinds of free cuztomized gear from adidas and LAFC at the pre party :lawd:

Last edited:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
IMG_20180429_124456.jpg

The Pre Party Open Bar :drunk:

Then they had a bunch of party buses to take us to the stadium with the cooler full of Heinekens :drunk:

IMG_20180429_164958.jpg

One of the few pics I took inside

They has Will Ferral release a falcon off his arm before the game next to streams of fire:dwillhuh:

Got drunk as fukk and led the Puto Chants:mjgrin:
Stadium was loud the whole game and got crazy wen Ciman scored the game winner in stoppage time

Got all kinds of free cuztomized gear from adidas and LAFC at the pre party :lawd:

Wanted to get down for the home opener as a Sounders supporter. Kids, wife, work get in the way of all the fun things. Glad to see the stadium was live. Hope you guys can keep the atmosphere up going forward.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Wanted to get down for the home opener as a Sounders supporter. Kids, wife, work get in the way of all the fun things. Glad to see the stadium was live. Hope you guys can keep the atmosphere up going forward.
Yeah I went with my father, the athmosphere was AMAZING!:banderas:

we got lucky that we ran into Scot Thompson (black guy in charge of the Adidas MLS division) at the party, he had already sent my dad a bunch of shoes and LAFC gear which he gave to me :takedat:

But Scot also gave us two tickets for the game at the party :blessed:

My father still has to pick a future game date to get the free tickets from one of the co-owners and I already bought tickets for the NYFC game :myman: