Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
How low you trying to go? Cause I'm sure some of those alibaba dudes got knockoffs for extra cheap.
I don’t mess with knock offs, so I’m looking for deals on authentic ones, I just got the Black PSG kit with Mbappes name and number AND the matching black shorts for free for $58 flat from PSG’s official store, that’s a steal :ehh:

I’m looking for Liverpool’s neon orange kit now for a good price and also that purple Spurs kit:jbhmm:

I still want that French kit with the Collar from the last world cup , shyt was sexy AF :takedat:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I don’t mess with knock offs, so I’m looking for deals on authentic ones, I just got the Black PSG kit with Mbappes name and number AND the matching black shorts for free for $58 flat from PSG’s official store, that’s a steal :ehh:

I’m looking for Liverpool’s neon orange kit now for a good price and also that purple Spurs kit:jbhmm:

I still want that French kit with the Collar from the last world cup , shyt was sexy AF :takedat:

Cool.

I'm looking at getting an Mbappe this summer (fav player) and getting a red/black Mo Salah. Also need a Dynamo one.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Cool.

I'm looking at getting an Mbappe this summer (fav player) and getting a red/black Mo Salah. Also need a Dynamo one.
Yeah I’m trying to grow my collection so I’m trying to buy any that I like if it’s at a price too good to pass up, where do you buy yours from?

How are the quality on those joints from China?:lupe:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Ordering that Naija kit this month. One for me and one for my pops. :mjcry:
DVjEGxDW4AAGQ5b.jpg