Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Wat sites do you guys use to buy kits for the low??:patrice:

With the end of the season coming I’m tryna cop that all black PSG and also the Orange Liverpool kit for cheap

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

With the end of the season coming I’m tryna cop that all black PSG and also the Orange Liverpool kit for cheap
my sister got me the black PSG jersey in France:youngsabo:
i also got my Holland and Denmark jerseys from those respective countries :youngsabo:
have fam in Europe brehs:youngsabo:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
my sister got me the black PSG jersey in France:youngsabo:
i also got my Holland and Denmark jerseys from those respective countries :youngsabo:
have fam in Europe brehs:youngsabo:

tenor.gif

I would try the official club online store first, because a lot of them have sales at the end of the year. A few weeks ago I got Diego Costa and Filipe Luis kits on the Atleti site for a cheaper price than I would have paid for one kit at other places.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
tenor.gif

I would try the official club online store first, because a lot of them have sales at the end of the year. A few weeks ago I got Diego Costa and Filipe Luis kits on the Atleti site for a cheaper price than I would have paid for one kit at other places.
Thanks just checked out their official store and copped the black PSG mbappe kit for $58 flat and they added the shorts with it for free :ooh: