Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Refree shoulda just let the game go to extra time, last min penalty was harsh on Juve.

The teams should have battled it out in extra time, Im sure fans would have loved seeing more of the game.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Refree shoulda just let the game go to extra time, last min penalty was harsh on Juve.

The teams should have battled it out in extra time, Im sure fans would have loved seeing more of the game.

That was one of those damned if you do, damned if you don’t type situations. He made the right call, it’s just the timing was unfortunate.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
That was one of those damned if you do, damned if you don’t type situations. He made the right call, it’s just the timing was unfortunate.

Yea. That shyt was a clear penalty. Buffon is just mad and caught up in the moment. And whos to say the game wouldnt had ended in penalties anyways.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Yea. That shyt was a clear penalty. Buffon is just mad and caught up in the moment. And whos to say the game wouldnt had ended in penalties anyways.

I can’t really blame him. For it to end like that, especially since it’s his last Champions League game, tough tough way to go out.

I think if the game went on, Juventus would be on to the semifinals. They had all the momentum going for them.

Rozay

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly Madrid didn’t deserve to win last night. The match was decided on an incident. The ball was touched first before making the contact. You have to give the defender the benefit of the doubt in the case.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
I didn't realize Buffon was retiring after this season. I used to have Casilas back in the day but Buffon definitely been the best keeper of the last 20 years.

:tinchsalute:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
To be quite fair, Ronaldo was diving and complaining quite a bit, especially in the 2nd half. He also was the hardest working player on his team and came through when it mattered most. To me that is a perfect crystallization of the pros and cons of CR7. Obviously the pros outweigh the cons by quite a margin.