Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: im excited to see. better than de goon? probably so. no DDR though right?

ive only seen him play a few times(2 of those times as a CB) and he looked stiff as fukk and was a willing runner but idk man i dont think hes a good as de jong:ehh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
well thats gonna be me to u by the end of the season when we get that CL spot and Suarez scores 20+ goals for the year breh:skip:

thats what im hoping for:no:

:russ:

You'll be happy if Suarez gets 20+ goals :laff: How pathetic, with his talent he should be gettin 30+ goals for the season.

IF SUAREZ gets 35 goals this season I'll paypal you a £ for every goal scored and any after that.

If he doesnt then you have to admit I was right about him and shut the fukk up about him in this thread. Basically you disown him

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its crazy a club like Milan went fromthe likes of kaka,rui costa,nesta,bierhoff,ibra being their marquee signings each year to now being the likes of De Jong, and whatever other african shyt players they sign now:scusthov:

i never thought a club like them would fall off this bad after being the biggest club of the past 20 years along with real,barca and man u:sad:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
its crazy a club like Milan went fromthe likes of kaka,rui costa,nesta,bierhoff,ibra being their marquee signings each year to now being the likes of De Jong, and whatever other african shyt players they sign now:scusthov:

i never thought a club like them would fall off this bad after being the biggest club of the past 20 years along with real,barca and man u:sad:

Oh Mummy, why wont Daddy pay attention to me :upsetfavre: , because he isnt really your Daddy, Johnny. Hes your Step Father.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3rd best Spanish DM. Hes a good player, its just the price Benfica wanted for him is too much for someone like him. Considering that Moutinho just joined Spurs for £2m less

Javi Garcia will cost #mcfc £15.8million + £2.4million in variables, making it more or less an £18.2million deal. (via @DuncanCastles):whew:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

You'll be happy if Suarez gets 20+ goals :laff: How pathetic, with his talent he should be gettin 30+ goals for the season.

IF SUAREZ gets 35 goals this season I'll paypal you a £ for every goal scored and any after that.

i told u from the start hes not a 30+ goal scorer breh...hes a solid 20+ goals for the year type...that doesnt mean hes not world class, like i told u from the start hes a support striker/wide forward...he only had that big season in netherlands because he was played as a #9 because they sold the hunter and had no other option but to play him there...once they signed that moroccan #9 he went back to playing wide right/left...that year was an abberration breh and u brehs/media took it and went with it...those who followed him from the start know the deal with suarez, if he does play up front and want him to score a lot he needs runners behind him and a striking partner whether it be one playing behind him like forlan or playing in front of him eating off suarez dragging defences outta place and finishing (hunteeler,moroccan lad that played with him at ajax that last half season he was there)