Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
scaled.php

Dont know whats more shiney, the Silverwear, Uncle Festa's Head or De Goons Teeth
De Jong out of the premiership.:why:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Since we're on the topic of ligue 1, why are teams so hesitant on signing M'Vila?

He's looked class whenever Rennes is on. If Javi Martinez is worth £32m surely M'Vila is worth £12m.

Because Rennes want £17m and that he is seen as a bit of prick for someone who really aint done much in the game thus far. He refused to shake hands/man hug his replacement and totally ignored Blanc when he got subbed vs Spain that put Wenger off and not only that it seems to put everyone else off now he has a bit of an attitude problem

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Because Rennes want £17m and that he is seen as a bit of prick for someone who really aint done much in the game thus far. He refused to shake hands/man hug his replacement and totally ignored Blanc when he got subbed vs Spain that put Wenger off and not only that it seems to put everyone else off now he has a bit of an attitude problem
that and he had a shyt season last year, apparently (dunno, dont watch Ligue 1 much but thats what they say)

Javi Garcia to Man City for £24 million

Arsenal signing...

wait for it

wait for it

no one

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Figured it had to be an attitude problem I wasn't aware of.

Also the 5m extra quid.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone tell me about javi garcia? i have to be honest and admit ive never seen the lad play.

edit: anyword on dempsey?

and VDW to PSG for 5 mill is daylight robbery!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
anyone tell me about javi garcia? i have to be honest and admit ive never seen the lad play.

Well everyone always goes on about Barca's youth set up, Real's is just as good, its jsut they never give them a chance in the 1st team. Thats where Garcia comes from, hes a good DM, good at interceptions and passing.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas:
"The negotiation with the Tottenham directors has been the hardest I have ever had to undergo in these 25 years."

Levy the gawd:smugdraper:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas:
"The negotiation with the Tottenham directors has been the hardest I have ever had to undergo in these 25 years."

Levy the gawd:smugdraper:

:russ:

Obviously hes never dealt with Galliani. Plus the Lyon president has a fukkin cheek talkin about being hard to deal with.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well everyone always goes on about Barca's youth set up, Real's is just as good, its jsut they never give them a chance in the 1st team. Thats where Garcia comes from, hes a good DM, good at interceptions and passing.

:ehh: im excited to see. better than de goon? probably so. no DDR though right?

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Obviously hes never dealt with Galliani. Plus the Lyon president has a fukkin cheek talkin about being hard to deal with.

its funny u make fun of LFC but u AC MILAN lads got it much worse than we do breh...u guys have fallen on hard times breh:scusthov: