Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
And still won’t touch the Champions League Final :heh:

You never know. I think Greizmann will be the obvious attacking purchase (or Dybala) and then I think City will go after 3 defenders. Their defence is the only reason they lost to Liverpool.

I wanna laugh but I support United :mjlol: we're gonna do the same thing too

As an Arsenal fan, I hate all of you :russ:

Knowing us, we’ll win the Europa, keep Wenger for one more year and make zero signings.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Uefa's dream of an El Clasico final down the drain agian :wow:
@THEREALBRAND when did Yannick Carrasco go to China :what:
Him and Nico Gaitan both left in February. Once Costa and Vittolo were cleared to play Carrasco’s playing time went down, and he said he wanted to move where he could play more since it’s a World Cup year. The Chinese club he plays for is owned by the same Chinese group that owns part of Atleti, so they made it happen.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps

Oh please. The real problem is Messi and iniesta are getting older, Iniesta losing his touch and barca are way too reliant on Messi. If the barca manager goes that would be a silly because he's made barca the strongest defensively since 2011. They real think this Authar guy is going to replace iniesta? they really think Dembele is going to replace Messi? Messi is slowing down and Barca don't know what to do. They won't be able to rely on him forever.

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
Kolarov and Dzeko weren't good enough huh Pep, spent hundreds of millions on replacements and they still go further than you :snoop:
:dwillhuh:Pellegrini Sold Dzeko, and yeah 32 yr old Kolarov literally wasn’t good enough anymore

You never know. I think Greizmann will be the obvious attacking purchase (or Dybala) and then I think City will go after 3 defenders. Their defence is the only reason they lost to Liverpool.

Knowing us, we’ll win the Europa, keep Wenger for one more year and make zero signings.

They won’t go for either.

CDM to replace Fernandinho in a year or so
Winger- Leon Bailey
LB - can’t go another year with playing Delph and Zinchenko

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

or maybe City and Barca can swap managers. :russ:

99% of it on the coach
As for tactics, EDF exploited one of the key weaknesses of a 4-4-2 by overloading the midfield with his 3-5-2 and it didn’t help that Valverde didn’t press at all which left Roma a lot of time on the ball to pick out Dzeko(who’s better aerially than Pique and Umtiti) or its wide men(Kolarov and Florenzi) to stretch play.
Barca were doing delay of the game tactics at 60 minutes. WTF with 3 Roma defensive line, they could go at 433 instead and go for attacking mode. But instead, change was needed probably before half.Down 2-0 he fukking put another defensive player Gomes the when they needed badly a goal wackverde realize that at the 85th minute? :mjlol:

Valverde midtable metality shows, he rather not lose than win angame