Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
So City have to go to the BURNabeu first? HAHAHHA

Let's see Rodwell v Alonso/Modric/Sam/Lass (:laugh:). Scott Sinclair v Arbeloa (:laugh:), Tevez v Peps and Ram (:laugh:), and it's always Ronaldo v the world (:bow:).

Safe to say this group will be sewn up in no time
xeVtH.png

Platini is a faq

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
With City conceding goals like nobodies business...losing De Jong is a bad look. Mancini is fukking up. Now he needs to buy a DMF in addition to a CB

concise

Veteran
Daps
They do the draw in the open, but I will never understand why they have to determine the actual match dates behind closed doors. :laugh:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
What i miss lads?! King Suarez at it again I hear, and yall say he dont score big goals. Hurst tell em lad

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I remember watching Obertan a few years ago in an U19's tournament in France, he was unstoppable. The move to United did nothing for him at all.
that and he was never that good in the first place.

I called it at the time too.

Injury prone.

But yeah United apart from C dot and Nani, the rest of the young foreign players they have signed aint been up to par.

I also think that Gooney has regressed aswell, he isnt the player everyone thought he was gunan be. It seems that hes lost his directness and his ability to beat a couple of players, maybe its due to him playin up top, but teenage Gooney he looked like the best talent since Gazza, now its :shaq2:

No one wants to talk about this tho. We know the common denominator in all of this too.:mjpls:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So City have to go to the BURNabeu first? HAHAHHA

Let's see Rodwell v Alonso/Modric/Sam/Lass (:laugh:). Scott Sinclair v Arbeloa (:laugh:), Tevez v Peps and Ram (:laugh:), and it's always Ronaldo v the world (:bow:).

Safe to say this group will be sewn up in no time
xeVtH.png

seems your having selective ....team selection there...

your forgeting

rodwell yaya v alonso/modric/sam/lass (all of them cant play at the same time silva/nasri/sinclair v arbeloa (like sinclair would get the nod), tevez/aguero/mario v peps and ram (aguero should be back) .....but of course ronaldo v the world :ehh: (ronaldo v kompany and zabs)

this with the possibility of maicon coming in ...and maybe another transfer. dont act like this is a complete wash breh. we comin.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Platini is a faq

dont worry breh last year we had the toughest group as well. and we seem to perform better under pressure. lift that chin breh

but with that said im wondering why platini hasnt opened his mouth about chelsea and psg spending this summer he can suck a fukking dikk:pacspit:

With City conceding goals like nobodies business...losing De Jong is a bad look. Mancini is fukking up. Now he needs to buy a DMF in addition to a CB
ya we do need both of those positions. im truly hoping we just meet what roma is asking for for DDR. him in yaya in the mid field would be :lawd: and he also has the ability to play CB.

that and he was never that good in the first place.

I called it at the time too.

No one wants to talk about this tho. We know the common denominator in all of this too.:mjpls:

i mentioned this to my friend who's a united fan and he was telling me up and down that he was a world class player STILL... i told him he was never world class in teh first place he lost his shyt i just sat tehre like :leon::heh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
dont worry breh last year we had the toughest group as well. and we seem to perform better under pressure. lift that chin breh

but with that said im wondering why platini hasnt opened his mouth about chelsea and psg spending this summer he can suck a fukking dikk:pacspit:

His son works for the people who own PSG :whoo: