Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the thing is their CB's are trash Badstuber :mindblown: how he gets games for Bayern & Germany, everytime i see him hes the worst player on the park. And they overloaded with DM/CM's anyway, its like the one position they dont need players for.

Redondo Da Gawd easily worth £50m

is this breh even that good? i dont remember ever seeing him play...as for badstuber i dont understand how he gets games for bayern/germany either...but then again who do they have that is good at cb besides hummels for germany?....bayern benched him with Dante taking over his LCB position:manny:

Redondo breaking up play and then passing that ball with all that class:ohlawd:

its a shame gago ended up being a fraud...he was very Redondo like with his ball winning and elegancy of a number #10...he still decent but was never the player people thought he would become when he was coming up at Boca

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
So Tottenham and Arsenal don't buy goalkeepers but Man City buys Richard Wright and QPR Julio Cesar.

What a world.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
is this breh even that good? i dont remember ever seeing him play...as for badstuber i dont understand how he gets games for bayern/germany either...but then again who do they have that is good at cb besides hummels for germany?....bayern benched him with Dante taking over his LCB position:manny:

Redondo breaking up play and then passing that ball with all that class:ohlawd:

its a shame gago ended up being a fraud...he was very Redondo like with his ball winning and elegancy of a number #10...he still decent but was never the player people thought he would become when he was coming up at Boca

Martinez is good, just not 40m good. Biesla had him playin CB for Bilbao. He can do any job in the midfield, can tackle/put his foot in, good at passin, but it just doesnt make sense.

Redondo so elegant and graceful, he was like a matador teasin the bull.

I was so hyped when Milan signed him, then his knees let him down :sadbron:

Gago shouldnt of gone to Madrid, at Boca he really did look like a Redondo clone, but since then the only thing he has common with Redondo is injuries

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So Tottenham and Arsenal don't buy goalkeepers but Man City buys Richard Wright and QPR Julio Cesar.

What a world.

Neither really need a keeper THAT bad. Arsenal have other needs that most likely wont be addressed and Spurs need a striker and another creative midfielder more than they need a keeper

QPR most def needed one, but Julio Cesar tho :youngsabo:

all Citeh have is that Romanian and it aint like Richard Wright is gunan start hes cover for the cover.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:pachaha:

I'm absolutely gutted about this - and I mean seriously gutted. I haven't liked this summer one bit and this has made it worse.

For breaking up play and quick thinking to set up a new attack from inside the defensive half there is nobody better than De Jong that we could have had on our books by this time tomorrow - unless De Rossi and Roma have had a huge change of heart.

This is a bad decision by Mancini, Marwood and everyone else involved at our end. If Nigel wanted to go then that's fair enough, but I'd still have to call into question just how much we tried to keep him.

Goodbye, Nigel. We'll love you, always.

If NDJ has gone for anything less than £7-8million, last year of contract or not, we've been fukking mugged.

"I understand him wanting to go. I firmly believe he is the best defensive midfielder in the world. The best tackler I've seen, and his technique on the ball is excellent. He's a top, top player who doesn't fit out system. He deserves to start more than 10 games a season.

I'm proud that whenever they show THAT goal, he will be mentioned in it.

Goodbye Nige, modern day cult hero. Damn, this is depressing.
:dead:

LxFy7.jpg

Wenger rapes you one way and Uncle Festa or Kojak (as hes known in Montpellier) rapes you the other

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I remember watching Obertan a few years ago in an U19's tournament in France, he was unstoppable. The move to United did nothing for him at all.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I remember watching Obertan a few years ago in an U19's tournament in France, he was unstoppable. The move to United did nothing for him at all.

Injury prone.

But yeah United apart from C dot and Nani, the rest of the young foreign players they have signed aint been up to par.

I also think that Gooney has regressed aswell, he isnt the player everyone thought he was gunan be. It seems that hes lost his directness and his ability to beat a couple of players, maybe its due to him playin up top, but teenage Gooney he looked like the best talent since Gazza, now its :shaq2: