Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
easy to kick them while they're down, i thought they put on a strong performance up until the buffon/chello fukk up

and this is one of the things that i hate about the internet, cristiano's goal was great but to make it as one of the greatest ever when there was NO ONE disturbing him is quite an exaggeration

would love to see a real city with decent refereeing

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
easy to kick them while they're down, i thought they put on a strong performance up until the buffon/chello fukk up

and this is one of the things that i hate about the internet, cristiano's goal was great but to make it as one of the greatest ever when there was NO ONE disturbing him is quite an exaggeration

No it isn't.

Zidanes goal in the 2002 final is considered one of the greatest goals ever scored and there wasn't a Leverkusen anywhere near him either.

Ronaldo just scored a goal that'll be making highlight reels 50 years from now. Appreciate greatness breh.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it isn't.

Zidanes goal in the 2002 final is considered one of the greatest goals ever scored and there wasn't a Leverkusen anywhere near him either.

Ronaldo just scored a goal that'll be making highlight reels 50 years from now. Appreciate greatness breh.

you're right about zidane's goal, the way i see it that was much harder to score than cris's, i think people are easily impressed with the overkick, to each his own i guess... i agree it's a great goal i just don't believe it's THAT great, might be biased though

and which one is cristiano the overkick scoring machine or the rugbying a sitter 10 mins later ? :lolbron:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
you're right about zidane's goal, the way i see it that was much harder to score than cris's, i think people are easily impressed with the overkick, to each his own i guess... i agree it's a great goal i just don't believe it's THAT great, might be biased though

and which one is cristiano the overkick scoring machine or the rugbying a sitter 10 mins later ? :lolbron:

11w7src.jpg

Mattia De Sciglio (Juventus #2) is 6'0 tall, jumping in the air, and is still several feet below that ball

I can imagine other GOAT calibre players with perfect technique scoring Zidane's goal. I can't imagine any of them scoring this goal in this situation.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's another crazy overhead goal in this thread from mauro bressan from outside the area, is fiorentina's player better than zidane ? nah breh in my opinion these goals aren;t as difficult as zidane's

to each his own but we both know the pic and explanation is some bs... guy was never gonna get to the ball when cris was in the way not the other way around (de sciglio about to hit the ball and ronaldo flying to hit it)

i get it though you;re impressed, it's ok

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I been saying Juve are frauds. People in this very thread have doubted me.

Perpetual bottlers. They collectively have the Mental consistency of a teenage girl.

Juventus: The Great Pretenders.

Dybala is overrated as well.

I'm going to give credit where credit due, Ronaldo is the God of CL.

Ronaldo is like Lebron, he only plays for the tail end of the season

Taco

All Star
Daps

I don't understand how it's not THAT great. Ronaldo ran back towards his own goal to get in position to bicycle the damn ball out of the air first time with perfect placement. That shyt aint suppose to happen because momentum aint on your side. Factor in who is in goal and the team he is playing and it makes it THAT great.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Be mad brehs :mjlol:

Goatnaldo :blessed:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
It’s crazy to think that people actually thought PSG was going that have a chance against RM. This team is just a different animal in the CL.

Unless you have an elite performance you’re not beating them.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand how it's not THAT great. Ronaldo ran back towards his own goal to get in position to bicycle the damn ball out of the air first time with perfect placement. That shyt aint suppose to happen because momentum aint on your side. Factor in who is in goal and the team he is playing and it makes it THAT great.

exactly the positioning and placement makes is it ''easier'' to me perfect middle, no angle, training ground stuff... and again im not saying its a shytty goal i just feel not everything is greatest ever... i can see there are a few of ronaldo's admirers in the thread so i can just keep my opinion to myself