Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Enrique plays attacking football, so I can see why they would go for him.
He played sideways football when he was at Roma, worse than LVG's United tenure :francis:

I don't know how his Celta team played and don't know how much credit he deserves for his time with Barca.

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps
remember when he headbutt that guy in the world cup?
you Cameroonian breh?
No, sorry for the late answer. I posted this to highlight a common issue in France (but I know it happened in Germany and in the NL too) with players being shamed for choosing to play for EU countries instead of their parent's countries. Very common in France with maghrebi and West Af. players. I don't think it would happen in the US with let say Weah's son playing for the USA. I can see it happens with latinos tho.

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps

That's a pretty bad sign to see this in a friendly just before the WC. Even tho I'm psychologically prepared to see France being abused during this WC, you would think Russia would like to make a good impression to the world, but no... And France will get a special treatment because unlike African or South Am. nations, France is an abnormally for eastern europeans, a type of Trojan horse who allows Black and Muslim to come into Europe. Combine this with the fact French culture is highly respected in these countries, but at the same time they see it being threatened by immigrants... you'll end ups with strange reactions.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but if Aguero stays out you're really gonna play Jesus 3 times in 7 days?

Nah Aguero is gonna play in the derby on Saturday, score his 200th City goal and win us the title. Then Jesus plays again in the 2nd leg.

Ms-Cleo-ad.gif