Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I didn't hear all this "Klopp is tactically trash" talk when he outclassed Pep and beat Man City back in January, which no one in the league did before then this season and ain't done since.

He tried flooding the box with attackers bringing on Lallana and Solanke and taking off both his fullbacks. Jose just sat his defense back even further.
Friend I’ve been saying his tactics are garbage for years. Ok they beat city despite his tactics and damn near gave the game away at the end. Doesn’t move the needle for me at all.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I didn't hear all this "Klopp is tactically trash" talk when he outclassed Pep and beat Man City back in January, which no one in the league did before then this season and ain't done since.

He tried flooding the box with attackers bringing on Lallana and Solanke and taking off both his fullbacks. Jose just sat his defense back even further.
Klopp ain't trash. But wouldn't trust him in games where it counts.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wakanda FC

landscape-1519593566-ada.jpg

:ohlawd::wow:

colonizers were lucky, we ain't had pogba or martial today. rashford held the mantle tho

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If they were African they'd play for African countries fukk outta here. They black that's all.

Used to ride hard for Balo all the time but not once did I ever claim him for Ghana. He made his decision.
Blacks in Europe are usually just one generation removed from Africa. They still grow up in african households with their culture and traditions and speak their language and are culturally african. They choose to play for european countries because they go through the different youth teams and get all their football training there so it makes more sense, and the european national teams are usually better.

Balo was adopted and raised by italians since a baby so wouldnt make sense for him to claim Ghana like that.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Balo was adopted and raised by italians since a baby so wouldnt make sense for him to claim Ghana like that.

Bruh I got Ghanaian friends who refer to him as Barwuah and claim him. Like he had Ghanaian parents till he was three, it count! We went through this with Desailly too, though he was actually born in Accra.

It's not a Jerome Boateng situation since he's only half and he's never even been to Ghana.

• Dap
Reactions: JDH