Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
:wow: we are about to destroy United at old Trafford

RELAX....we've beaten them at OT like three times in a decade and 2 of those times we were up a man. Mourinho will do what he can to force a 0-0.

We are winning with 2+ goals, remember i told you:sas1:

IvynhUP.gif

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Great game, I should watch PL more often.

Based on what I saw today, where is Pogba's place on this team? Also, and it must be because he was gassed, Lukakau's positioning could use work.

Sanchez is still in his Arsenal mentality, needs to get out of that.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Great game, I should watch PL more often.

Based on what I saw today, where is Pogba's place on this team? Also, and it must be because he was gassed, Lukakau's positioning could use work.

Sanchez is still in his Arsenal mentality, needs to get out of that.
Still adjusting. There were times when he would run around and be confused about why Lukaku or Mata wouldn't try and chase down the ball...:lolbron:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Keep telling folk, Klopp is tactically trash. Bailly and the boy from Tottenham are the best defenders in the league.

I didn't hear all this "Klopp is tactically trash" talk when he outclassed Pep and beat Man City back in January, which no one in the league did before then this season and ain't done since.

He tried flooding the box with attackers bringing on Lallana and Solanke and taking off both his fullbacks. Jose just sat his defense back even further.