Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:usure: Jupp Heynckes....Jose Mourinho.....Zidane:yeshrug:

Zidane's resume is mostly as a player. Don't think anyone in their right mind would take him over Pep as a manager. Heynckes hasn't won as many trophies despite a career that's twice as long. Jose is arguable, but again I don't think anyone would take him in 2018 over Pep. Maybe in 2013 you would.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
And let's not also act there's a manager with a better resume left in the Champions League than Pep.
Pep is the best manager out? Don't know how it came to this. But I was speaking on the quality that Barca and Madrid have than City. You count in the fact that Peps team have been bounced by both these teams on counter attacks.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
PSG remind me of City when they first got Arab money and were buying stars like Tevez, Roque Santa Cruz, and Adebayor but had no clue how to build squad chemistry or adapt to an identity.
No. PSG's problem is the way Emery is handling Neymar. He allows Neymar to do whatever he wants on the pitch.

And Emery is outta here :heh: those Draxler comments prove that the locker room aint fukkin with him

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
That barca game was :russell:

But wins a win, and we ain't going out trophiless like them other guys:wow:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
No. PSG's problem is the way Emery is handling Neymar. He allows Neymar to do whatever he wants on the pitch.

And Emery is outta here :heh: those Draxler comments prove that the locker room aint fukkin with him

City had Mark Hughes as their trash manager at first when Mansour bought the club and they couldn't even qualify for CL. They hired Mancini who turned the ship around. They got rid of guys like Tevez and Robinho who weren't consistent and picked up guys (Yaya, Kolarov, Silva, Dzeko) that would become the spine of the title-winning side.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Honestly don't know who I want to win the Spurs juve match. :patrice:

It's fukk every English team in Europe but juventus are cheating diving scum.:hhh:

Hope Spurs do it, they have big vic :wow: