Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on? Clearly you don't rate him very high.

i think he plays a bit like yannick bolasie tbh :mjlol:

nah i'm just fukking around breh. i'm getting on the young gawd cause he was underwhelming over these two legs, but that's natural with him being so young albeit really talented, plus, the jump in quality and responsibilities from ligue 1 to CL knockout stages is something else. he'll be aight.

i'm legit in a trollish mode cause watching Qatar FC get washed is amusing to me, hopefully they'll spend another trillion in the summer and raid pool for salah :laugh:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
So who's gonna move on basically?

Barca (more than likely)
Real
Liverpool (the dark horse)
Bayern
Juve (after tomorrow)
Shaktar (perhaps)
Man City
and ManU

I can honestly say 4 (MAYBE 5) of those teams are better than Real right now.
Probably wouldn't count out Tottenham just yet, I know it's Tottenham after all but they still have the away goal advantage :yeshrug:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man City could win. That whooping they gave Barca last year was glorious, and they weren't as good as they are now.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Man City could win. That whooping they gave Barca last year was glorious, and they weren't as good as they are now.

That was in the group stage after Barca 4-nil'd them. :what:

That's a unfair assessment. However, Man City ARE better now and I wouldn't put the semi-finals beyond them. IDK if they have the defending for the likes of Barca, Real or even Bayern.

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
Ronaldo hadn't done fukkall today either before that goal.

That's that barca fan mentality, we didn't score and took an L but at least we had 90% ball possession:mjlol:

One shot, one kill. That's how real killers like GOATnaldo move:win:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
That's that barca fan mentality, we didn't score and took an L but at least we had 90% ball possession:mjlol:

One shot, one kill. That's how real killers like GOATnaldo move:win:

But Madrid has 5 losses in league and has failed to score in 6 league games. Meanwhile Barca has 0 loses in league and has failed to score in one league game. Seems like you are a little confused on who is losing and not scoring.

GD is Barca 57 to Madrid 36

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
The media tried to report that Dani Alves said this yesterday before the RM match\;

Fiorentina captain and Italy international Astori died in his sleep aged 31 on Sunday and an initial autopsy report confirms he suffered cardiac arrest due to bradycardia – an abnormal slowing of the heart.

Dani Alves caused controversy with his comments in a Press conference yesterday when asked about Astori, noting he didn’t know the defender and “thousands of children die every day without this much attention being paid to them. Their deaths are just as important.”

This did not sit well with Balotelli, who vented his frustration in an Instagram live stream with Damiano Er Faina.

“What he said wasn’t wrong, but he could’ve kept it to himself at that moment,” said Balotelli.

“He should’ve just passed on his condolences and that’s it, not talk rubbish. You cannot make those comments when faced with someone’s death.

“He said things that had **** all to do with anything. Astori, by the way, was a good guy, polite, and I can say that because I played with him for the Nazionale.

This is what he actually said:

Listen....fukk all forms of media smh how can they continue with this bullshyt fake news with no repercussions:what: