Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal need a defender and a world class CDM BAD

William-Carvalho-801223.jpg

#MakeArsenalBlackAgain :blessed:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND what do you think of lucas moura? I was hoping we sign malcom instead tbh but looks like will going to have to wait in the summer for him.
Years ago I thought he was going to be a superstar, but he’s been really inconsistent at PSG. He started off really slow, but in 2015/16 he had a breakout year. He was scoring goals, got called up to the national team, and was getting consistent playing time. Then he got hurt, and never regained that momentum.

If he gets used consistently and doesn’t have to worry about being benched I think he’s a good pick up at the price. He has the skill to be a big time player, but he needs to be in the right situation.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Years ago I thought he was going to be a superstar, but he’s been really inconsistent at PSG. He started off really slow, but in 2015/16 he had a breakout year. He was scoring goals, got called up to the national team, and was getting consistent playing time. Then he got hurt, and never regained that momentum.

If he gets used consistently and doesn’t have to worry about being benched I think he’s a good pick up at the price. He has the skill to be a big time player, but he needs to be in the right situation.

PSG ruined him. He's always had skill and speed, but playing in Paris I think makes players lazy. Not to mention his confidence has to be at an all time low right now.

He may shine for Spurs but IDK if he's built for England.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:mindblown: the Crisps want a package of 95m for Mahrez.

No wonder Citeh :camby:.

What the fukk is the world coming too Wenger spending money like he's at City (even tho it's really only about 10m net spent, if you add TheOx money then they're about 25m in the black over the season) and Citeh pulling out of transfers like Arsenal.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Sancho had a nice little debut didn't he. Shame he didnt score with that one chance he had.

He been dangerous in all 3 games he has started

Second game he assisted Kagawa

Third game, he was Dortmunds best attacking player

3 starts and yet to be subbed off, while man like Yarmolenko, Pulisic, Gotze are being taken off.