Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Think he's the kid from arsenal's academy.

Yup.

Tbh I've never seen him, but he is apparently a DM, which is good considering all the creative attacking talent England youth levels have at the moment. And there is no better DM to learn from then Biscuits.

He must be technical excellent, because Barca wouldn't of signed him otherwise.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Yup.

Tbh I've never seen him, but he is apparently a DM, which is good considering all the creative attacking talent England youth levels have at the moment. And there is no better DM to learn from then Biscuits.

None better to learn from than that diving, cheating Clown
2wfqtrd.jpg

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yup.

Literally the best CDM in the world to learn from...:wow: I hope the kids does well....and on that note...

:stylin:

:mjgooner:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Ah yess Arsenal bought two more strikers while their defense is more wide open than a hoe who has a train being run through her. :mjgrin: More Arsenal fantv moments when they lose 3-1 to defense counterattack teams like what happened yesterday. Arsenal is just a shyttier version of Liverpool. :mjlol:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Ah yess Arsenal bought two more strikers while their defense is more wide open than a hoe who has a train being run through her. :mjgrin: More Arsenal fantv moments when they lose 3-1 to defense counterattack teams like what happened yesterday. Arsenal is just a shyttier version of Liverpool. :mjlol:
Arsenal fantv owner must be printing money right now.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Arsenal fantv owner must be printing money right now.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Actually think the Arsenal midfield is the real issue. They desperately need a real DM and a Cazorla replacement. The only good midfielder (excluding Ozil) on the team is Wilshire, who's injury-prone and doesn't really play well with Ozil.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Actually think the Arsenal midfield is the real issue. They desperately need a real DM and a Cazorla replacement. The only good midfielder (excluding Ozil) on the team is Wilshire, who's injury-prone and doesn't really play well with Ozil.

Of course its the issue...just lemme be happy till saturday. :mjgooner::mjgooner: