Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND

Your boy Lucas Lima really going to Palmeiras fam?? :mjlol:
Yeah, he got sent home the last two games so he could negotiate the deal. He was the scapegoat for everything that went wrong this year. And now the word on the street is Gabigol is in advanced negotiations with Flamengo...

giphy.gif

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Yeah, he got sent home the last two games so he could negotiate the deal. He was the scapegoat for everything that went wrong this year. And now the word on the street is Gabigol is in advanced negotiations with Flamengo...

giphy.gif
I thought your homeboy would stay in europe longer atleast. I know he was shyt at inter but i thought la liga would have suited him more or even in portugal.

Why is he coming back so soon to brazil?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Yes, African. Salah is from Egypt & Egypt is in Africa.

Also, if you're using ":mjpls:" because he doesn't look "Black" then you're a fool. Not all Africans are Black.

Lol it's a joke.

It's a play to the fact that Egyptians and really North African, are looked as more as the Arabian world. Hence why you get Middle East and North Africa.

If you noticed, a lot of the North African countries align more with Europe (Morroco, Tunisia) or the Middle Easter (Egypt) than they do with "Africa", which tends to be S.S. Africa.

Of course Salah is African. I'm more so digging at the geo/socio-political standing of Egypt in Africa.

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium

giphy.gif
is he going to Flamengo on a loan move or is it permanent?

Origi.. oh no :mjcry:
what happened?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Lol it's a joke.

It's a play to the fact that Egyptians and really North African, are looked as more as the Arabian world. Hence why you get Middle East and North Africa.

If you noticed, a lot of the North African countries align more with Europe (Morroco, Tunisia) or the Middle Easter (Egypt) than they do with "Africa", which tends to be S.S. Africa.

Of course Salah is African. I'm more so digging at the geo/socio-political standing of Egypt in Africa.
LOL, my bad. However, yeah...what you said is true.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
fukk is going on at Watford? :gucci: Another sending off?

Cleverly was probably looking to have Christmas off.