Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Real Madrid are not making it out the 16.

Save this quote.
This is going to be Emery’s last stand. He’s going to find a way to screw this up. These types of matchups come down to team preparation, in-game adjustments, and managerial tactics. Emery isn’t built for this level of competition.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
source.gif

latest

Bring it on. :blessed::blessed::blessed:

:mjgrin:

giphy.gif

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

Congrats to him!

The BBC African Player of the Year is not the OG African award. :comeon:

That's a pointless fake award. They have a South American award too or something?

CAF is the only award I'm looking at. That's in January. You know after the year actually ends.

But yeah I guess it's safe to say Salah going to win the CAF African Footballer of the Year award, right?

Me and my dude @SCORCH were talking up Salah before most of the forum knew he existed :mjpls:

Yeah, and even now Salah is the top scorer of the BPL but I haven't heard anyone in here talk about him in length. The goal he made yesterday was a work of art yet no one mentioned yet.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

That's a pointless fake award. They have a South American award too or something?

CAF is the only award I'm looking at. That's in January. You know after the year actually ends.

But yeah I guess it's safe to say Salah going to win the CAF African Footballer of the Year award, right?
He's going to win that award as well.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Been said that i think city gonna do the quadriple this season. I wouldn't rule out real though, we all know if they hit top form and buy a fukking striker to benzema and get bale fit they'll be tough to beat. Kroos and modric are the best midfield pairing in the world.

:laff: nikka calm down. The quad. This guy.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
This is going to be Emery’s last stand. He’s going to find a way to screw this up. These types of matchups come down to team preparation, in-game adjustments, and managerial tactics. Emery isn’t built for this level of competition.

Didn't he bring PSG to the ro16 last year too? Lost to Barca by a 1 goal in aggregate in that crazy comeback.

Now he has Neymar, Mbappe, Draxler, Alves, etc.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why no luv for Emery here, the dude won Europa 3x . I think it's the form of the team in that time, if RM currently what PSG will face they can beat that as long no offside goals for RM...

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
It's only December dude, are you new to watching the EPL?

If they still got an 11 point leading going into March, yeah, you got a point...but anything can change between now and then.

Having watched all these teams play, City would be overwhelming favourites to win the title even if they reset all the points totals to 0 right now and started from here

11 point gap + best team by a mile = it's a wrap

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, and even now Salah is the top scorer of the BPL but I haven't heard anyone in here talk about him in length. The goal he made yesterday was a work of art yet no one mentioned yet.

I know its not the CAF award but Africans follow this award closely too and it carries weight. Its been around since the 90s :manny: You do realize the Ballon D'Or used to be a media award too? The new public voting format with the shortlist has led to some incongruent results, but this year it was the right choice.

Salah will win the official award too, no one can match his resume this year.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I know its not the CAF award but Africans follow this award closely too and it carries weight. Its been around since the 90s :manny: You do realize the Ballon D'Or used to be a media award too? The new public voting format with the shortlist has led to some incongruent results, but this year it was the right choice.

Salah will win the official award too, no one can match his resume this year.
Facts.