Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What is wrong with this dude :dahell:

He couldn't even make it a full two years before he started acting like a head case. Mourinho needs his own show on E! with how much drama he creates. I despise Man U, but no club deserves that level of disrespect from their manager.
That season he won the treble with Inter was so crazy lol. Literally everything was about him from the press conferences to what he did during the games and all his interviews, felt like nobody barely cared about the players and Mourinho got all the credit :laugh:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Its lit.

Napoli does nothing. Madrid does nothing. Random Euro team does nothing.

EPL RUN THIS shyt

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Hugo is having the game of his life.

Tottenham is missing it man, they have numbers going forward.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Im not convinced on asensio tbh :patrice:dude been ghost for the last 5 matches

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I know it’s only Maribor but hopefully this kickstarts our season :ohlawd: all the chances we created had to start going in at some point :blessed:

Still convinced my nikka Bobby was robbed of his hatty that weren’t Mo’s goal :lolbron:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I know it’s only Maribor but hopefully this kickstarts our season :ohlawd: all the chances we created had to start going in at some point :blessed:

Still convinced my nikka Bobby was robbed of his hatty that weren’t Mo’s goal :lolbron:

Kickstart to what?
At best a 4th place season? :russ:

Maybe QF in the CL? :russ:

Y’all defense is doo doo