Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Jose Mourinho insists 'I am sure I will not finish my career' at Manchester United as Portuguese boss admits he has the 'desire to do new things'

Jose Mourinho has revealed for the first time that he will not finish his managerial career with Manchester United.

The Old Trafford boss also hinted that he finds the prospect of working at Paris St Germain appealing.

‘The only thing I can say is that I am still a coach with worries, with ambitions and with the desire to do new things.’ Mourinho told French TV channel TF1.

Mourinho, who has had high-profile jobs in Portugal, Italy, Spain and England, conducted the interview in French and waxed lyrical about Paris. He was asked about the possibility of joining PSG.

‘My son who lives in London went to Paris to see a PSG match and he did not go to Manchester,’ Mourinho added. ‘Why Paris? Because there’s something special. Magic, quality, youth, it’s fantastic.’

‘I’m sure I will not finish my career here (at Manchester United).’

What is wrong with this dude :dahell:

He couldn't even make it a full two years before he started acting like a head case. Mourinho needs his own show on E! with how much drama he creates. I despise Man U, but no club deserves that level of disrespect from their manager.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

He couldn't even make it a full two years before he started acting like a head case. Mourinho needs his own show on E! with how much drama he creates. I despise Man U, but no club deserves that level of disrespect from their manager.
he does this on purpose

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

We knew what we were getting into when we appointed him. We will have just have to take the L when the time comes.:yeshrug:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

Jose Mouriniho at PSG would be lit :banderas:

Only a matter of seasons at this point.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Italian football :mjlol:

tumblr_m34bwcxaon1r09tuco2_500.gif

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
youre missing out

Haven't paid attention to Seria A since the early 2010's. :gucci:

They've been fallen off. AC and Inter are nothing like they were in the 90's and 2000's.

Juventus have taken both their place for a minute.

You're playing yourself if you've been watching Italian football these past couple years.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

They've been fallen off. AC and Inter are nothing like they were in the 90's and 2000's.

You're playing yourself if you've been watching Italian football these past couple years.
Glut of goals, fresh talent and unpredictability fuel Serie A revival | Paolo Bandini
:manny:
the talent isn't like it was years ago but its coming back :manny:
young coaches
young talent in the past few years since Seria A can't compete financially with the Premier League (Pogba, Lemina, Donnarumma, Cutrone, Andre Silva, Florenzi, Kessie, Locatelli, Keita Balde, Diawara, etc.):manny:
tactics (3 man backline formations that are popular in the Premier League now were taken from Italian coaches)
lots of goals:manny:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Jose Mouriniho at PSG would be lit :banderas:

Only a matter of seasons at this point.
Neymar will hate him as a coach right away because of his pragmatic approach in big games. Kylian Mbappe snubbed United because he doesn't like their style of play under him. No attacking player who wants to maximize their potential is going to sign with him to play like a fullback.

Which is why I feel Martial is gone after this season

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland

you're wildin but i'm not going to try and convince someone to watch something.
there will be some room on the bandwagon when you feel like coming around b.

:hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip