Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
DKbS1NmW0AAhoh0.jpg

S/O John Stones for knowing hes playing for the wrong team. :ehh:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My EPL brehs who gonna win the brighton vs new castle game tomorrow? I have them drawing 0-0. Need some info for betting purposes.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Neymar absence not the reason for PSG draw with Montpellier - Verratti

Midfielder Marco Verratti also spoke with the press after the game in Montpellier and echoed Al-Khelaifi's thoughts on the result and Neymar's absence.

"Everyone thinks that we are not as strong without Neymar, said the Italy international.
"It was not because we did not have Neymar that we did not win.

Dear lord I hope Bayern gives them that work on Wednesday. The resulting implosion would bring unprecedented levels of f#ckey :ohlawd:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
It's been known that Neymar is a bytch when it comes to confrontation. He's had coach's fired before because he didn't like them. He didn't pull that shyt at Barca cause he wasn't the #1 guy there. Now he's head honcho and he's back at it. Smh great player but dude is a straight up female when it comes down to it.

He's objectively the third best player in the world and the most expensive ever, he's entitled to whatever he wants.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
At least Gabigol can have actual conversations with his teammates while he sits on the bench at Benfica.
I guess that's a positive to his move :francis: