Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:dead: All because of that one fukking push. fukking Naldo

Lol, people will use that. But there is more to it IMO. a) it was Real being cheapskates and not replacing Morata with a proper replacement, Borja I don't think he's ready yet, tbh and there's rumblings that C dot doesn't fancy him as a player and he maybe off b) But rumours say, Perez wanted Mbappe, he asked Ramos and C dot and they told him No, because it would cause disharmony in the squad paying a 18 y/o 6m a year. c) The team while good, I think they're stuck between serving 2 masters. C dot and when he isn't playing. Even thou he is still the X factor that decides where they will finish up this season.

Also read that Dani Ceballos is pissed he didn't get no time last night vs Betis and hardly any minutes this season. Apparently Zidane didn't want him this year, but Perez did, to stop Barca from signing him. Which I think is BS because if you know anything about Dani he is very anti Barca and Pro Franco in his comments.

The long and short is, it's Real Madrid the fukkery that keeps on giving.

Last edited:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
OFaeEFL.jpg

:russ:

Taco

All Star
Daps
It's been known that Neymar is a bytch when it comes to confrontation. He's had coach's fired before because he didn't like them. He didn't pull that shyt at Barca cause he wasn't the #1 guy there. Now he's head honcho and he's back at it. Smh great player but dude is a straight up female when it comes down to it.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Lol, people will use that. But there is more to it IMO. a) it was Real being cheapskates and not replacing Morata with a proper replacement, Borja I don't think he's ready yet, tbh and there's rumblings that C dot doesn't fancy him as a player and he maybe off b) But rumours say, Perez wanted Mbappe, he asked Ramos and C dot and they told him No, because it would cause disharmony in the squad paying a 18 y/o 6m a year. c) The team while good, I think they're stuck between serving 2 masters. C dot and when he isn't playing. Even thou he is still the X factor that decides where they will finish up this season.

Also read that Dani Ceballos is pissed he didn't get no time last night vs Betis and hardly any minutes this season. Apparently Zidane didn't want him this year, but Perez did, to stop Barca from signing him. Which I think is BS because if you know anything about Dani he is very anti Barca and Pro Franco in his comments.

that's his dumbass fault :yeshrug:

Barca was probably offering him a starting position on a platter but he chose Madrid instead where they already have a string of back up cms. But he chose pride instead.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND , you’ve yet to comment on Santos’ wonderful and inspiring performance against Barcelona de Guiacui in the Libertadores quarters last night..

:sas1:

I had Bible Study last night, so I didn't get to watch it. I had it DVRed, but I got a bunch of texts after the game that spoiled the result so I didn't even want to watch it when I got home. The part that hurts the most is as I was leaving the house I told myself "I could skip Bible Study and watch this game, but there's no way we're losing :jawalrus:."

Our whole season is down the drain because of Aliexpress Barcelona. I'm still trying to process this :francis:

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

And also the fact that when the ball is in the final third NO ONE has any creativity. And without Ronaldo there the pressure was on Bale and he isn't a pressure player...now matters are worse with Marcelo out with a torn hamstring.
At Betis, it was clear that not only is morale low, the team is out of ideas. They'll have to beat Barca twice to even THINK of wining La Liga...Even worse, Ronaldo's going to be over playing to try and catch Messi on goals (cuz he's petty like that) that's not a good thing. They just better hope the toxicity of the domestic season doesn't trickle into Europe.

PSG will perpetually find a way to shyt their own bed. Its still early and they'll go deep into UCL, but Cavani is gone after this season I'm willing to bet money. This is Neymar's team now.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
And also the fact that when the ball is in the final third NO ONE has any creativity. And without Ronaldo there the pressure was on Bale and he isn't a pressure player...now matters are worse with Marcelo out with a torn hamstring.
At Betis, it was clear that not only is morale low, the team is out of ideas. They'll have to beat Barca twice to even THINK of wining La Liga...Even worse, Ronaldo's going to be over playing to try and catch Messi on goals (cuz he's petty like that) that's not a good thing. They just better hope the toxicity of the domestic season doesn't trickle into Europe.

PSG will perpetually find a way to shyt their own bed. Its still early and they'll go deep into UCL, but Cavani is gone after this season I'm willing to bet money. This is Neymar's team now.

Even with Real having Kroos, Modric & Isco in midfield, the team at its core is still a counter attack first team.